Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pre-Ban AR Question
Collapse
X
-
-
@ Sigstroker,
I get what you are saying, but Beezly comment was aimed at the OP using a CA FFL who has to be an AW permit holder...not another States FFL.
I agree people jump to the conclusion the AW is not registered, when we should consider everyone a law abiding person unless they are proven to be in violation. Even if the OP said he didnt think the AW was a RAW, I would still not judge it to be because the OP doesnt really know. So I am bias to think all people follow the law....as does our court system.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,901
Posts: 25,152,910
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24038 users online. 137 members and 23901 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment