Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MidwayUSA Shipping Cost

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    madoka
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 2039

    Just tried ordering their range bags (one competition and one compact). The total came out to $85.

    The CHEAPEST shipping option was $44. Surepost was $61 and UPS 2nd day was $126! That is insanity!

    Comment

    • #32
      G60
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 3989

      It could be worse, it could be Natchez :P
      "Any unarmed people are slaves, or are subject to slavery at any given moment." - Dr. Huey P. Newton

      Comment

      • #33
        Taildraggerdave
        Member
        • Jul 2010
        • 156

        Originally posted by madoka
        Just tried ordering their range bags (one competition and one compact). The total came out to $85.

        The CHEAPEST shipping option was $44. Surepost was $61 and UPS 2nd day was $126! That is insanity!
        That's why I never buy bags from them. INsane shipping charges.
        I used to buy frequently from them and shipping was never more than $10 or so, as long as you weren't buying oversize items.

        Take care,
        Dave

        Comment

        • #34
          350skylark
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 1129

          yea its only on large items i bought a few small parts for my 1911 and it was less the $5, but i was going to get a can of ballistol and it mae the shipping $15 so i took it out.
          Selling lots of Pistol brass, lots of 38 and 44 mag!
          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post15935994

          Comment

          • #35
            razr
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2008
            • 1415

            They are high and I would let them know that.
            Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus.
            What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
            Nothing worse than an overrated F*** and an underrated S***
            iF it'S nOt an aCt of goD, iT's a ConSpirAcy. If it can be measured, it can be optimized.
            "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." Chris Hitchens

            Comment

            • #36
              joker70
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2012
              • 1208

              Midway USA shipping is expensive but it is FAST!
              "The only right more important than gun rights to cgn members is the right to be a drama queen..." jimx

              Comment

              • #37
                slatroni
                Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 115

                They are my last resort now. I ordered a shock buff for my Browning Buckmark 22lr. It was only $2.95 and they had to backorder it. When I got it there was a $3.00 special fee + shipping = $10.98!

                Comment

                • #38
                  sigstroker
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 19870

                  I haven't bought anything from Midway in a long time. I remember when they first started in business. They made their name by never charging extra for shipping. Their prices were always a little high but everyone knew that's because it basically included shipping.

                  How ironic that now they have changed to the added shipping cost model that people are complaining about their shipping costs.

                  I understand the problem though. I want to order a bottle of case polish from Dillon for 8.95 but the shipping for it would be over 7 bucks.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1