Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Online ammo wait support group

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    knerona
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 844

    Originally posted by missiondude
    We should start a betting pool on which happens first, your Jack Ross order, or the Expertish group buy refunds going out...
    I'm guessing everything but Jackross will get shipped. If they can't produce ammo fast enough when the times were normal, they sure as hell won't be able to now.
    _____________________________________________
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
    _____________________________________________
    sigpic
    www.KEOKEphotography.com

    Comment

    • #32
      winnre
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2010
      • 9214

      Originally posted by missiondude
      We should start a betting pool on which happens first, your Jack Ross order, or the Expertish group buy refunds going out...
      Obama could have done this as EO24: No group buys with Expertish!
      "If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer Simpson

      Comment

      • #33
        Czsp-01-9mm
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 1853

        Originally posted by USMC VET
        Have 300 rnds of 7.62 x 54r coming the 24th :-)
        i miss my mosin nagant 91/30 it was a great gun
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #34
          knerona
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 844

          Originally posted by Czsp-01-9mm
          i miss my mosin nagant 91/30 it was a great gun
          I can't wait to get one! Hoping to pick up an M44 soon, then the ammo hunt begins.
          _____________________________________________
          "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
          _____________________________________________
          sigpic
          www.KEOKEphotography.com

          Comment

          • #35
            cycle61
            Member
            • Jan 2011
            • 377

            My crate of Bulgarian surplus 7.62x54 showed up yesterday. Dang that stuff is heavy once you get 880 rounds of it all in one box.

            The stuff is already worth 30% more than what I paid, if the Marketplace is any indicator.

            Comment

            • #36
              RonnieP
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2012
              • 2750

              Praise the Ammo gods!!!

              My order from SGammo arrived!!! I wasn't able to afford much, but I got 1760 rounds of 7.62x54r in 4 lovely spam cans!

              Still waiting for my 1k rounds of 7.62x39 from Cabela's, should be here by tomorrow though.
              Trump 2016

              Comment

              • #37
                tisguy409
                Junior Member
                • Dec 2011
                • 58

                order from freedommunitions on 1/9 for 1500 rounds of 9mm. got the tracking number today, so I should get it early next week!

                Comment

                • #38
                  knerona
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 844

                  Lucky!
                  _____________________________________________
                  "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
                  _____________________________________________
                  sigpic
                  www.KEOKEphotography.com

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    bkk6869
                    Member
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 453

                    order 1000 rounds of 5.56 from freedom on november 12th. i received it on december 27th. there's people that ordered the same day who still haven't received their stuff.

                    now i'm waiting on surefire ammunition on 1000 rounds of 9mm. ordered at ontario crossroads and was told 3-4 weeks...we'll see.
                    I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Czsp-01-9mm
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 1853

                      Originally posted by tisguy409
                      order from freedommunitions on 1/9 for 1500 rounds of 9mm. got the tracking number today, so I should get it early next week!
                      Makes me wish I didn't cancel my order from them
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Czsp-01-9mm
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 1853

                        My order shipped today for my 9mm s&b will be here Thursday
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          Dianne
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2010
                          • 78

                          We are projecting 8 to 10 weeks delay, and haven't accepted online orders in awhile, as we are bogged down just trying to satisfy demand from our retail network. Price/availability of components right now is insane...

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            vintagearms
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 6841

                            Ordered on 1/1/13 5k .22 CCI mini-mag from Natchez- arriving today
                            Ordered on 12/31/13 5k .22 Wolf MT from TargetSports- no ship date

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              4EverPouring3WM
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 693

                              Originally posted by 4EverPouring3WM
                              Nov 25th ordered from surefire, STILL waiting...and i was stocking up
                              It finally arrived!! Was starting to think the worst, then I get back from Las Vegas coincidentally...and JACKPOT! This is better than Christmas!

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                4EverPouring3WM
                                Senior Member
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 693

                                Originally posted by bkk6869
                                now i'm waiting on surefire ammunition on 1000 rounds of 9mm. ordered at ontario crossroads and was told 3-4 weeks...we'll see.
                                I ordered from them Nov 25th n was told 3-4 weeks as well...I just got it today lol. Goodluck

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1