Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Online ammo wait support group

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Czsp-01-9mm
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 1853

    Online ammo wait support group

    Made an order to Natchez on the 7th for 400rd of s&b, don't know how long it's gonna take.

    So how long have some of you guys been waiting?
    sigpic
  • #2
    jhmc2000
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 358

    Ordered on 1/2......

    Not even a shipping notification yet.

    Comment

    • #3
      knerona
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2011
      • 844

      I'm guessing you haven't heard of Jack Ross? LOL!!!!! Your wait is nothing.
      _____________________________________________
      "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
      _____________________________________________
      sigpic
      www.KEOKEphotography.com

      Comment

      • #4
        DColvin209
        Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 185

        Ordered from Freedom munitions in November took a month to arrive. Just ordered 500 rounds of 5.56 from cabelas 1/12 said expected delivery 1/22.
        "Shoulda gone to Josie's"

        Comment

        • #5
          knerona
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 844

          Freedom before the holidays took about a week for me, depends on who I chose for my shipping. USPS took a week, FedEX once took 3 days.
          _____________________________________________
          "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
          _____________________________________________
          sigpic
          www.KEOKEphotography.com

          Comment

          • #6
            8mmFMJ
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2011
            • 7405

            Cancelled my online orders. I hustled my *** around this weekend. Got 250 S&B, 500 AE, 400 Fiocchi JHP. Sold a yugo Mauser and 1000 rounds Mauser 8mm. Ended up 250$ in my pocket.

            Comment

            • #7
              Czsp-01-9mm
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 1853

              I know my wait is not even close to some of you guys, well we will see, but it's gonna get worse before it gets better, I give it a year for everything to get back to normal
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                spetsnaz
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2010
                • 1502

                Originally posted by knerona
                Freedom before the holidays took about a week for me, depends on who I chose for my shipping. USPS took a week, FedEX once took 3 days.
                this. also a fan of freedom munitions

                Comment

                • #9
                  Calplinker
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 1610

                  Finding ammo

                  Fortunately, I was prett well stocked before the panic set in. Still, I wanted a few thousand more of 7.62X39 and was able to get it from Cabelas. Got it for $4.99 a box too!!!

                  Nearly every day someone posts in the Centerfire rifle section about a place where there is ammo in stock. You just have to keep an eye on it and strike fast before it sells out.

                  Same thing with magazines. Copesdistributing.net seems to have AR and AK mags readily available. You just have to check multiple times daily as whatever they post up sells VERY fast.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Sennasixty8
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 562

                    Ordered 45acp on 12/26 from Freedom, crossed my fingers and it showed up on 1/11/13, at the lower pre-frenzied price. Ordered some 9mm fr Palmetto on 1/7, and don't expect it till the end of January. I'm also splitting a case of 9mm magtech w/ a friend that was ordered on Jan 3, and I don't expect that til the end of january as well, from Targetsportsusa.com (who have since cut off all new orders).

                    I feel the same pain as all waiting for online orders... tick,tock, tick tock.
                    My itrader from 2012 - 2023

                    https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post28171038

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Czsp-01-9mm
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 1853

                      It's the only way to get ammo at the moment, oh well I guess it's a case of hurry up and wait
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        DColvin209
                        Member
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 185

                        I have heard alot of people saying they received orders of mainly handgun ammo pretty quick from freedom. Even better you got that .45 at pre-frenzy price. I think its about $18 per 50 now last time i ordered it was $14 per 50.

                        I've had a few buddies and seen members on CGs that ordered either .233/5.56and/or .308 and those guys have been waiting awhile. They may never receive it anyway i know Freedom was cut some orders short due to components supply. Now all their products are turned off to catch up with shipping apparently.

                        On a brighter note there was a tracking number from cabelas on that 5.56 greeting me from inbox this morning. ETA 1/21. Now the wait begins and i can overwhelm myself with checking the tracking number several times daily and plotting its course out on a giant map!
                        "Shoulda gone to Josie's"

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Gabriel80
                          Member
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 426

                          Originally posted by jhmc2000
                          Ordered on 1/2......

                          Not even a shipping notification yet.
                          THIS.
                          none of us are as strong as all of us

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            8mmFMJ
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 7405

                            Thanks DColvin

                            I called cabelas and they are not out of stock! I got 1000 9mm for 305 shipped. 1000 CCI Cb 22 rimfire for 91 shipped. And boxes of 22 super X are 7$. That's decent prices regardless of the shortage.
                            Last edited by 8mmFMJ; 01-15-2013, 9:14 AM.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Wade65
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • May 2012
                              • 110

                              Ordered 300 rnds of 9mm from Cabelas on the 6th. I'd be surprised to get it delivered before February.
                              Each year on your birthday, ask yourself:
                              In the last year, what have I done with my name?
                              In the last year, what have I done with my time?
                              These are the most valuable things you have and once they are gone, you can not get them back.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1