Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Online ammo wait support group

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    DRUNKENMASTER
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 125

    Ordered 1k rounds Federal 5.56 from Brownells on Nov. 26 for $328 shipped. No ETA.

    Comment

    • #17
      Exodus343
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 4740

      Still waiting.... also from Natchez....
      except mine are 30cal projectiles
      "Adversity Introduces Us To Ourselves"

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #18
        Czsp-01-9mm
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 1853

        just made another order from gander mtn for some cci mini mags choot 'em haha over paid but i wanna go to the range damn it
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #19
          vliberatore
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Dec 2011
          • 10055

          Ordered 500rds from Cabelas that will arrive on 1/24 and 200rds from another place tonight but they have not ETA. In stock though.
          Originally posted by fighterpilot562
          Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.

          Comment

          • #20
            BlairB
            Senior Member
            • May 2012
            • 543

            My ETA on sportsman guide just went from 1/14 to 6/18!!! Ugh.

            Comment

            • #21
              knerona
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 844

              I can only imagine how long it will take any pending Jack Ross orders to complete now. I've been waiting since March of 2012 for my 9mm. Now I'll prolly be waiting till 2014!!
              _____________________________________________
              "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
              _____________________________________________
              sigpic
              www.KEOKEphotography.com

              Comment

              • #22
                Exodus343
                Veteran Member
                • Jun 2012
                • 4740

                Originally posted by Exodus343
                Still waiting.... also from Natchez....
                except mine are 30cal projectiles
                order 1/5
                shipped 1/15
                10 day wait for Natchez
                "Adversity Introduces Us To Ourselves"

                sigpic

                Comment

                • #23
                  10mm
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1113

                  I just bought 2 boxes of 10mm American Eagle 180gr. FMJ for $40 a box. I need encouragment and support please
                  I rock a Glock 20 & 21

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    4EverPouring3WM
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 693

                    Nov 25th ordered from surefire, STILL waiting...and i was stocking up

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Ammodog
                      Junior Member
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 45

                      If the Persident's EO's are similar to NY's you might receive refunds instead of ammo. : (

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        HapaMan
                        Member
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 389

                        Ordered 1k of S&B 9mm from Cabela's on 1/14. Chatted online with customer service yesterday morning to see if the order was actually going to ship (and if they really had stock), and was told it should ship today.

                        Not getting my hopes up until I see "Shipped" in the order status. Not a bad price, $339.75 shipped.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Rotgut
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 751

                          Ordered from Natchez on 1/9 and have not heard anything since. But when I placed the order it was clearly stated:
                          Due to an extremely high volume of orders, we are currently experiencing longer than normal order processing and shipping times.

                          Please allow 8-10 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. Upon shipment, you will receive an email with your order tracking information.
                          Declaration of Independence
                          Constitution of the United States
                          Bill of Rights

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            myk
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 5955

                            I've forgotten where my back-orders are; I'm just buying and shooting what I find, which is shotgun shells and .45ACP...


                            I don't always save the world, but when I do, it's in 24 hours or less...

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              USMC VET
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 1004

                              Have 300 rnds of 7.62 x 54r coming the 24th :-)
                              SO MANY GUNS....never enough money

                              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                missiondude
                                Senior Member
                                • May 2008
                                • 1646

                                Originally posted by knerona
                                I can only imagine how long it will take any pending Jack Ross orders to complete now. I've been waiting since March of 2012 for my 9mm. Now I'll prolly be waiting till 2014!!
                                We should start a betting pool on which happens first, your Jack Ross order, or the Expertish group buy refunds going out...
                                sigpicThe right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The original common sense gun law...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1