Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

HI-CAP MAGS (EVER BEEN CHECKED)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Citadelgrad87
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2007
    • 16979

    What is there to check? It's perfectly legal to own every single magazine I have. What will checking them tell anyone about that?
    Originally posted by tony270
    It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
    Originally posted by repubconserv
    Print it out and frame it for all I care
    Originally posted by el chivo
    I don't need to think at all..
    Originally posted by pjsig
    You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #32
      roc_my_tims
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2011
      • 1529

      Does this work if you werent 21 when the ban happened?

      Comment

      • #33
        CSACANNONEER
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Dec 2006
        • 44094

        Originally posted by roc_my_tims
        Does this work if you werent 21 when the ban happened?
        Does what work? Either you legally owned them prior to 1-1-00, you legally aquired them afterwards because you were/are exempt or you didn't. Age doesn't come into play unless you were not yet born.
        NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
        California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
        Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
        Utah CCW Instructor


        Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

        sigpic
        CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

        KM6WLV

        Comment

        • #34
          AAShooter
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • May 2010
          • 7188

          Originally posted by roc_my_tims
          Does this work if you werent 21 when the ban happened?
          Obviously, if you were not 21 before the ban, you could not have purchased a handgun with high capacity magazines from a dealer. However, you could have legally owned the magazines at any age. For example, your parents bought you high capacity magazines on the day of your birth. Finally, I don't know for sure but I don't think you need to be an adult to purchase magazines. So you could have purchased them before the ban went in place.

          Of course, this argument is hard to make for guns/magazines that did not exist at that time.
          Last edited by AAShooter; 11-20-2012, 12:24 PM.

          Comment

          • #35
            stix213
            AKA: Joe Censored
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Apr 2009
            • 19002

            Originally posted by that one guy
            I heard Guns Fishing & other stuff has had sting operations of people using normal cap mags their
            Always something with those guys.

            Comment

            • #36
              PsychGuy274
              Veteran Member
              • May 2010
              • 4289

              I had a cop ask me about my 10/30 AK mag at the range once.

              "Can I see those really quick?"

              "Why?"

              "I want to see if they are compliant."

              "They are."

              "Alrighty."

              And that was that.
              I am a law enforcement officer in the state of Colorado. Nothing I post is legal advice of any kind.

              CLICK HERE for a San Diego County WIN!

              CLICK HERE to read my research review on the fight-or-flight response and its application to firearm training

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1