Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
interesting conversation at the range
Collapse
X
-
I always thought they (polymer framed guns in general) were referred to as Tupperware in the beginning as a derogatory term. Some may still mean it that way. Some may just use it as a reference to plastic frames. But, I believe it kind of became accepted.....
Anyway - doesn't bother me. I just chuckle and keep enjoying my Glocks.Frontsight Ambassador
PM me for class certificates
Comment
-
***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***
*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***
***Mature Up***Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,962
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33904 users online. 57 members and 33847 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment