Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

California Dick's Sporting Goods ???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    TacticalPlinker
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 2532

    Originally posted by far from tactical
    Nope not at all basicly just hunting long guns is what they have in stock but. They did have one s&w ar that I seen but talking to the guy behind the counter are able to order guns like mini 14's
    Really? At Oxnard? I'll probably stop in again today or tomorrow, but you sure it wasn't an AR style .22LR?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Comment

    • #32
      mofo1111
      Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 250

      tactical .22

      I was in Dick's in Oxnard the day it opened. I didn't see any AR/AKs. But I did see a S&W M&P 15-22 .22lr tactical plinker on the shelf. Like it was said above, they carry bolt action rifles, .22lr rifles, and shotguns. No handguns. They carry pistol, rifle, and shotgun ammo.

      Comment

      • #33
        Flintlock Tom
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2007
        • 3353

        There's a new one opening here in San Diego in the next month or two, on Sports Arena Blvd.
        I drove by there this morning and peeked in the window. I couldn't tell if they have a gun dept.
        "Everyone must determine for themselves what level of tyranny they are willing to tolerate.
        I let my CA residency expire in 2015."

        Comment

        • #34
          far from tactical
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2012
          • 1381

          Originally posted by TacticalPlinker
          Really? At Oxnard? I'll probably stop in again today or tomorrow, but you sure it wasn't an AR style .22LR?
          It was a ar five five six it was the only one they had it was bunched up with all the shotguns on the bottom shelf

          Comment

          • #35
            TacticalPlinker
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 2532

            Originally posted by mofo1111
            I was in Dick's in Oxnard the day it opened. I didn't see any AR/AKs. But I did see a S&W M&P 15-22 .22lr tactical plinker on the shelf.
            It was a ar five five six it was the only one they had it was bunched up with all the shotguns on the bottom shelf

            I was there on Tuesday the 4th for their "preview opening" and yesterday Thursday the 6th. Those both must of sold on Wednesday the 5th during their official grand opening because I didn't see either one yesterday and I must of missed them both on Tuesday. That or, I'm a blind idiot.

            That said, I will definitely be spending some money there soon. I'm looking for another .22LR rifle.
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1