Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SIG vs Glock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    mbaerg
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 375

    Went with a glock! I wanted the strikefire/modified DA .. next on the list will be a SIG for sure
    "Never was so much owed by so many to so few"-Winston Churchill
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" -Ronald Reagan

    Comment

    • #47
      voiceofreason
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 3785

      ISO thinking about ur next gun, maybe get GOOD with the Glock.

      A quality holster for it before your next gun for sure.

      Maybe some training?

      KEEP YOU FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER!!!!

      Keep it straight when you're not on target or you risk a negligent discharge into your own a** leg or someone else.
      "You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
      John Quincy Adams

      "You will never know how little my generation has traded away our freedoms and rights for. I'm sorry and ashamed for what we've left to the following generations."
      voiceofreason

      Comment

      • #48
        GREASY357
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 1684

        try both and buy which ever one feels right. if you like both buy both
        War is mostly waiting.

        Comment

        • #49
          Sheepdog1968
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2009
          • 1903

          Rent both and see which you like more. Both are good quality firearms. If you like both equally, choose the one that costs less. Rest of the pros and cons are a waste of time IMO. I'd be happy with either.
          RIP Louis Awerbuck. I miss you and your training.

          Comment

          • #50
            wheels
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2010
            • 2292

            Originally posted by byronwrites
            Just get one of both!
            Finally - thought I was going to be the first. I have both and like each one - different guns. Go to a range and try them - then decide which one you want first.
            The society that separates its scholars from its warriors, will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools. Thucydides
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #51
              stix213
              AKA: Joe Censored
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Apr 2009
              • 19002

              Sig has a variety of styles of guns, while Glock just has a variety of sizes. You need to get more specific on the Sig you are considering.

              For example I don't like DA/SA triggers, so I don't own any handguns with them. But that didn't keep me from buying two Sigs! (P238 & 1911 Nitron Rail) I also own several Glocks, and don't have much bad to say about them either.

              edit: sorry, just noticed you already made up your mind
              Last edited by stix213; 07-27-2012, 2:31 AM.

              Comment

              • #52
                InGrAM
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2010
                • 3699

                Originally posted by chrisf
                Get a m&p and call it a day.
                This ^

                but since you did not specify a caliber I say get a West German .45 p220

                Comment

                • #53
                  TheExiled
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 2933

                  Depends on if you go 9mm or .45....







                  But seriously try them both, they both have their strong suits
                  Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1