Get what you can now, for our darkest days lie ahead. And I'm not referring only to ammo......
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Walmart Ammo bump..
Collapse
X
-
Proudly nestled all snugly and warm in Hillary's basket. She even made room for my bibles and guns!
I've committed $10 a month to the CalGuns Foundation. Have you??? Join us and donate here! -
Was at the Willows Wallyworld and picked up a box of federal .223 value pack for $39.67. I think with taxes it came to $45. (I forget now). Anyways, down in Visalia those federal value packs of .223 are non existant! I was also in Grants Pass, Oregon and bought all their tulammo .223 at 5.97 a box. Love the no tax.Comment
-
Walmart in Perris has also raised their prices of the AE.223 to $6.97/box of 20 rounds :/ Sign of the times...Comment
-
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Originally posted by Ayn RandYou seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,854
Posts: 25,152,521
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12063 users online. 111 members and 11952 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment