Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

North Sacramento gun range

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91
    tab8429
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 12

    Progress (pics)

    The walls went up another 6 feet. once we get them inspected again we can fill it all in.

    This is a pic of where the three bathrooms will be. The classroom is on the far side.


    The retail store area


    Entry to the lanes


    There will be a total of 15 lanes. they are divided into three sections.

    First 5 lanes


    Second 5 lanes


    Third 5 lanes. we still have to push all of those windows out

    Comment

    • #92
      CaliforniaLiberal
      #1 Bull Goose Loony
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jan 2008
      • 4690

      Thanks for the pictures. Looking good!

      I think you're going to be busy. Hope you're going to be open long hours.
      Better Way to Search CalGuns - https://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=0...78:pzxbzjzh1zk
      CA Bill Search - https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov
      California Rifle and Pistol Association - http://crpa.org/
      Sacramento County Sheriff Concealed Carry Info - Search 'Concealed Weapons Permit Information Sacramento'
      Second Amendment Foundation - http://www.saf.org
      Animated US Map Showing Progress of Concealed Carry Laws 1986 to 2021 http://www.gun-nuttery.com/rtc.php

      Comment

      • #93
        CaptainSlav
        Junior Member
        • May 2011
        • 78

        Very cool. I am just down the street from you guys. I will help support your business venture. Can't wait for you guys to open your doors.
        Ron Paul 2012. Come and take it
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #94
          Sir Stunna Lot
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 845

          Bump
          Hi

          Comment

          • #95
            Coded-Dude
            Calguns Addict
            • Dec 2010
            • 6705

            Originally posted by Sir Stunna Lot
            Bump
            you're such a tease....here i was hoping for a little new info.

            x2

            Originally posted by Deadbolt
            watching this state and country operate is like watching a water park burn down. doesn't make sense.
            Originally posted by Obama
            Team 6 showed up in choppers, it was so cash. Lit his house with red dots like it had a rash. Navy SEALs dashed inside his house, left their heads spinning...then flew off in the night screaming "Duh, WINNING!"

            Comment

            • #96
              Fish-n-Shoot
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 531

              Lived within 20 miles of the range for the last 20 years so I'd say I know quite a bit about the area, and I'm so bummed it didn't go up in roseville/rocklin area, even natomas would've been much better. Gun Room is far, but I doubt I'll switch to this range even though I'm only about 5 miles away currently for a couple reasons. The first and foremost of which is, this is North Highlands, where everyone is gonna be shooting sideways and waving the guns around without a care in the world. You drive down any street within a couple miles of the range and 95% of the people have their jeans around their knees. Secondly, 15 lanes in the center of Sacramento means there's gonna be a long waiting list no matter when you come in. A bit sad to finally get a local range and know without a doubt that it's probably not gonna be enjoyable.

              Having said that, I'm psyched that finally Sac is gonna have a range. I am definitely hoping for the best and gonna be there opening week, and wish the range the best, they're gonna have their work cut out for them
              Some Of My Knives for sale at AZCK, a dealer:
              http://www.arizonacustomknives.com/p...ersFilter=4732

              If you'd like to be added to the PM list for when new knives become available for sale on Calguns, please PM me with a request.

              Comment

              • #97
                General
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2012
                • 1984

                This is great. Indoor and close by.

                Comment

                • #98
                  586L-Frame
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 940

                  Any update on the Range status?

                  Comment

                  • #99
                    gemoose23
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 1079

                    Another important question... Are they hiring?
                    Hornady LnL, Dillon Precision, RCBS, Lee Precision and Lyman User
                    If You want Match or Leadless hunting Ammo check out Monolithic Munitions Yes I am a shill, friends with the owners.

                    Comment

                    • oldsmoboat
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 1303

                      Originally posted by gemoose23
                      Another important question... Are they hiring?
                      Nor Cal had an ad on Craigslist. Don't know if they still do.
                      Do good recklessly

                      Comment

                      • Zartan
                        In Memoriam
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6269

                        Nice! Votes: 5 yes, 0 No
                        "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
                        -Dalton



                        WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

                        http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg

                        Comment

                        • adrenaline
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 1437

                          Can you do block out hours for LTC/CCW people to do holster practice? With this shall issue county....that would be winning...

                          and I won't have to worry about all the sideway shooters who couldn't get their LTC. LOL.


                          "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"- Patrick Henry.

                          Our Founders Views Regarding the 2nd Amendment - Right to Keep and Bear Arms

                          Comment

                          • NotEnufGarage
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 4832

                            Originally posted by adrenaline
                            Can you do block out hours for LTC/CCW people to do holster practice? With this shall issue county....that would be winning...

                            and I won't have to worry about all the sideway shooters who couldn't get their LTC. LOL.
                            Or sell memberships and block off a few mornings (early) or evenings for members only?
                            sigpic
                            NRA Life Member (Benefactor level)

                            "Those who give up some of their liberty in order to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty, nor safety." B. Franklin
                            Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
                            Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar

                            The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or competition shooting. It's all about your inalienable rights to life and liberty.

                            Comment

                            • oldsmoboat
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 1303

                              Originally posted by NotEnufGarage
                              Or sell memberships and block off a few mornings (early) or evenings for members only?
                              I like this. Especially a block for CGN members.
                              Do good recklessly

                              Comment

                              • tab8429
                                Junior Member
                                • Dec 2011
                                • 12

                                Quick Update!

                                Last update I mentioned that we were done with permits for the most part which was awesome. We have been working along just fine. the problems that we have been facing are waiting on vendors. The AC company has been taking their sweet time, the Steel company made errors in all the steal that we ordered so they had to modify those. So at this point we have had to slow down and wait for those things and others until we could move on. So progress hasnt stopped but it has slowed some. I have included three pictures. I will add some more in a couple of weeks.

                                I am hesistent to write down an opening data since we wont have FULL control of it. With that being said I will attempt to make an estimated opening date of June 15. Hopefully Ill be able to report later on with news of an earlier opening but we shall see.

                                Retail Area


                                Retail Area 2


                                Hallway (3 Restrooms and classroom at the end)
                                Last edited by tab8429; 04-26-2012, 2:16 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1