Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gun Art

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    wildcard
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 4924

    Originally posted by odesskiy
    Oh my...poor babies. Their souls won't rest in piece until this monstrosity is melted!
    Reminds me of Nightmare on Elm Street where you see everyone's "souls" pushing out from Freddy's skin

    Comment

    • #17
      odesskiy
      Banned
      • Aug 2007
      • 3035

      Lol I just noticed that I spelled peace as piece. I was so upset....

      Comment

      • #18
        rivviepop
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2007
        • 2528

        Originally posted by DedEye
        There's one like that in Copenhagen.

        Comment

        • #19
          ibanezfoo
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2007
          • 12380

          Originally posted by wildcard
          Pretty neat huh?
          Not really. What a waste of potential firepower. What would be neat would be dropping that sculpture on the head of whoever made it.

          -Bryan
          vindicta inducit ad salutem?

          Comment

          • #20
            metalhead357
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2006
            • 5546

            LOL! I BTDT WISH...Really wish I had had some true friends that day with me as I SPIT on that one...woulda made for a cool photo op......

            Yeah...... I'm that kinda guy I see something disqusting and I tend to puke or spit all over it
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
            I am not a number! I am a free man

            1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
            2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
            3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

            Comment

            • #21
              Charliegone
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2005
              • 6104

              Art wise, yes it's pretty neat...but it would have been neater if they gave those guns to me instead.


              I will vote for a donkey-sex maniac if he's pro-gun.
              -BWiese

              Comment

              • #22
                psriley
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2007
                • 548


                Be kinda fun to do a little late-night touch-up on that...like hack the knot off and make a snubby out of it.
                A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Walking Fire
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1969

                  The artist who designed the ALIEN

                  Here is some of his work.
                  A friend of mine saw this in Switzerland a few years ago.

                  NRA Life Member.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    metalhead357
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 5546

                    Originally posted by Mitch J
                    Here is some of his work.
                    A friend of mine saw this in Switzerland a few years ago.


                    AHHHHH! Another fine piece of work demonstrating the nether regions of a mind warped with ignorance and socialism mixed with penile envy and contention. Mother shouldn't have spanked the boy and daddy shouldn't have made him wear mommy's shoes. The deeper psycological traits demonstrated cluster around of the 'need for protection' and yet are riddled with self-loathing and self doubt...needless to say a bed-wetter well into adolecence to be sure. Note the postion of the figures and how they remain in the fetal postion and yet also symbolize death yet poised for release; another facet of this youth's pardigm of occult fetishism and
                    mother loathing. The fact that a gun is the symbol by which this pyromaniac feels so akin to demonstrated in its entirety being in near black and white- again symbolizing the disgrunteled belief of how things 'should' be seen in black and white while the world remains not even shades of gray but a host of colors.... the last aspect of course very insurmountable for sufferers of womb-bound stockholden sysndrom..essentially the recieving end of a near crushed skull during the exogenic pahse of a delivery that should have been terminated prior to the first trimester. We of couse can conclude erectile dysfuntion, a megolomaniac's belief that his 'works' actually represnt something postive, and surely a stutter well into the teen years..........


                    We shall forgo the obvious of this subjects perverse curiousity of phallic objects continally at the posterially aligned fecal exogen until a later date.....

                    Or can I just say "More crap" to the pic and then everybody will know what I mean?
                    Last edited by metalhead357; 09-19-2007, 12:43 AM.
                    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
                    I am not a number! I am a free man

                    1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
                    2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
                    3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Pan
                      Junior Member
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 13

                      I dunno, I think it's a stunning piece of artwork.
                      Speed is fine, but accuracy is final.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        DedEye
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 8655

                        Originally posted by Pan
                        I dunno, I think it's a stunning piece of artwork.
                        I agree.
                        These posts are Fiction. They do not contain legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer. Any resemblance to real persons are pure coincidence. These posts may pose an inhalation hazard, reading can be harmful or fatal. No statements made on this forum are meant to represent any corporate or business entity, others, or myself. Especially not myself.

                        Stop duping answers, help expand the FAQ.

                        Why yes, that is me in my avatar and yes, I AM wearing a life jacket.

                        WTS Keltec P11

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          ts
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 1232

                          Originally posted by Mitch J
                          Here is some of his work.
                          A friend of mine saw this in Switzerland a few years ago.

                          H.R. Giger is a wonderful artist - for those of you who like the Alien movies - guess who designed the Alien, Hive, Facehugger, Chestburster, etc. he is really good. I don't give a **** what his position is on firearms, he is still with out a doubt excellent.

                          Comment

                          • #28

                            That must have taken such a long time to make... it's like the guy who made that Halo battlefield in his basement.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              metalhead357
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 5546

                              I dunno guys........... Just my $0.02 and you're free to leave it laying on the ground.

                              I just dont "get" condoning "good work" in light of the anti gun messege that it sends. It simply encourages the bastard(s). Count me much more akin to neitchie's 'tear it all down' syndrom here.And thats the problem- its allowed to stand and more crap just like it begets more crap like it. If they had 'unveiled' any of the horrific feel-good crap and everybody BOO-ed the artist might finnally get a clue and go in another direction rather than cater to the masses of socialistic hell that is Europa and begetting more socialistic hell that remains Europa........


                              As said...feel free to disagree; I sees it much like those that sell gun crap on E-bay and then wine when thier accounts get frozen or yanked (all before they truly became anti-gun rabid). Take you biz to places that can truly use your dollars and dont have the anti-gun granola crunch or smell of the Brady-HCI bunch about them.

                              Artistic...yes.
                              "Good"...not in my opinion and I've walked the floors of many a museum here and in Euro....

                              Wanna "impress" me? Melt down them obsolete guns from the 'hands of criminals' and make new guns to be put in the hands of cops...into the hands of the free...into the hands of the rightous...so that evil will NOT prosper.

                              Aint Segoni Weaver anti gun
                              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
                              I am not a number! I am a free man

                              1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
                              2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
                              3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Fate
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 9545



                                Seized weapons..."many (but not all!) were used in the commision of violent crimes." I'd bet some of those guns were stolen from legal owners by the "good guys."
                                sigpic "On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

                                "Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
                                , in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1