Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gun Art

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wildcard
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 4924

    Gun Art

    Here is a complete view:



    Here is a close up:



    Here is a description:



    Pretty neat huh?
  • #2
    VegasND
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2007
    • 8621

    Just another example of blaming an inanimate object for the volitional acts of humans.

    Now if they would make a public example of perps...

    Oh well, we're too civilized and are now morally superior to those who publicly chastise, humiliate, execute the guilty.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
    --River Tam

    Comment

    • #3
      virulosity
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2006
      • 1569

      I can't wait till those become C&R and then big5 will send some guy out with a chisel...

      Comment

      • #4
        DedEye
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2006
        • 8655

        There's one like that in Copenhagen.
        These posts are Fiction. They do not contain legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer. Any resemblance to real persons are pure coincidence. These posts may pose an inhalation hazard, reading can be harmful or fatal. No statements made on this forum are meant to represent any corporate or business entity, others, or myself. Especially not myself.

        Stop duping answers, help expand the FAQ.

        Why yes, that is me in my avatar and yes, I AM wearing a life jacket.

        WTS Keltec P11

        Comment

        • #5
          Lateralus
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Sep 2006
          • 2041

          i notice alot of cheap any-gun-store revolvers. I guess criminals arent interested in using AR-15s to kill people.... cough cough.....
          If you live in the Sacramento area, check your Local Forum frequently to see how you can help restore Gun Rights.
          ----------------------------
          I am fighting for OUR RIGHTS by donating $20 a month to the CalGuns Foundation through GunPal. It is time to step up, California.
          ----------------------------
          With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sound and Open wide to suck it in I feel It move across my skin

          Comment

          • #6
            Spiggy
            Calguns Addict
            • Mar 2006
            • 8688

            I see remnants of a breakopen revolver!

            I wonder how many people that giant block kills every day
            Originally posted by AJAX22
            Anti gun BS...

            Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

            Comment

            • #7
              dotchoy
              Member
              • Feb 2007
              • 232

              BOOOOOO

              Comment

              • #8
                CRTguns
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2006
                • 2627

                Looks like the fossilized remains of... or a petrified section of earth uncovered from an ancient battlefield-well, it will be ancient in like 1000 years or so.

                Maybe we should build a big shrine out of shredded firestone tires to remind us of how many whole families they killed! When used properly at that!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Spiggy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 8688

                  or McDonald's food packaging
                  Originally posted by AJAX22
                  Anti gun BS...

                  Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    jumbopanda
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 8382

                    So uh...how many "assault weapons" are in there?
                    Mo' BBs.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Spiggy
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 8688

                      all I see is squished metal :P no guns there
                      Originally posted by AJAX22
                      Anti gun BS...

                      Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        metalhead357
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5546

                        Thanks

                        When I can call the world my own...I know which piece of junk to throw off the planet first....................
                        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
                        I am not a number! I am a free man

                        1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
                        2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
                        3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          sloguy
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1999

                          Pretty neat huh?
                          i think its sickening. stupid people blaming inanimate objects for things stupid people did.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Originally posted by xrMike
                          She's going to get sand in her action, if she's not careful.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            odesskiy
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 3035

                            Oh my...poor babies. Their souls won't rest in piece until this monstrosity is melted!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              EastBayRidge
                              Member
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 480

                              Given prices these days, can we melt it down for ammo ??

                              Leave the cannoli, take the gun.

                              sigpic

                              Jest tylko ziemia. Jedna ziemia i pory roku nad nią są.

                              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1