Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FSC556 COMP QUESTION

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Vinz
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 2874

    Originally posted by 1lostinspace
    soft out side
    also make sure they aren't on backwards.

    I don't think you need to get rid of the comp just some better ear protection.
    Armis Exposcere Pacem
    VM-1 AMBI SLING PLATES stamped US made
    VM-1S Strap version ambi sling plate

    In Memory Of Babe....I also remember the Eggs and Country fried potatoes that went with that Bacon.

    Originally posted by Fot
    In before the penis measurements
    ROFL

    Comment

    • #17
      sleepercar
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2009
      • 568

      Originally posted by 1lostinspace
      yeah your cool, not everyone shoots at paper the way you do, I would not want to be part of team hitting a house and hear that thing go off next to me, the brass is bad enough.
      Killer reply, bud. Next time, wake your little sister up from her nap to help you.

      Comment

      • #18
        1lostinspace
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2006
        • 7848

        Originally posted by sleepercar
        Killer reply, bud. Next time, wake your little sister up from her nap to help you.
        yeah ok cool guy, all the real shooters here know you don't know what your talking about. Like I said some do it for a living and other shoot paper and act like a know it all on the internet. So yeah your cool
        There are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.

        PUREMMA
        MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY

        Comment

        • #19
          gemini1
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 2230

          I had one but has since switch to BC. I did'nt really realized how loud it was since theres a lot of other shooters at the range and some of them shoots 308s and shotguns. But on two occations the ROs commented that they thought I was shooting 308.
          The BC works just like the FCS but is a bit soft on the noise department and I'm sticking with it till maybe I decide to go featureless, and maybe switch back to a regular MB.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1