Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FSC556 COMP QUESTION
Collapse
X
-
Armis Exposcere Pacem
VM-1 AMBI SLING PLATES stamped US made
VM-1S Strap version ambi sling plate
In Memory Of Babe....I also remember the Eggs and Country fried potatoes that went with that Bacon.
ROFLOriginally posted by FotIn before the penis measurements -
Comment
-
yeah ok cool guy, all the real shooters here know you don't know what your talking about. Like I said some do it for a living and other shoot paper and act like a know it all on the internet. So yeah your cool
There are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.
PUREMMA
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMYComment
-
I had one but has since switch to BC. I did'nt really realized how loud it was since theres a lot of other shooters at the range and some of them shoots 308s and shotguns. But on two occations the ROs commented that they thought I was shooting 308.
The BC works just like the FCS but is a bit soft on the noise department and I'm sticking with it till maybe I decide to go featureless, and maybe switch back to a regular MB.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,505
Posts: 25,148,519
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14473 users online. 139 members and 14334 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment