Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dear Iggy
Collapse
X
-
Dear Iggy
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Ben Franklin
(In honor of Blackwater Ops)Tags: None -
Psst! Flights are cheap so go get him.
"Good friends, good food & good wine. Anything else is just a waste of soy sauce.":) -
I don't want him shooting up my desk!!
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Ben Franklin
(In honor of Blackwater Ops)Comment
-
hmmm, I must have missed something!?sigpic
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor
---F.I.R.S.T. Steps Pistol---Certified Pistol---Certified Rifle---Certified Shotgun---Personal Protection in The Home---Shooting Coach
CCW Training-CALIFORNIA,UTAH,FLORIDA
Personal Protection Training.
Tactical Pistol, Shotgun training available, private and group classes.Comment
-
-
-
All your desk are belong to Iggy!!!
"If they want to live in the Stone Ages, we can surely send them back there."
- Mr. Burns
Spitfire75Comment
-
-
Only if it's in California or in another STATE where a FPG turns a rifle into an AW...
Seriously, he actually COULD be in Florida... 
Now then, if it's IN California in that configuration...Comment
-
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but...
Detachable magazine, pistol grip, semi-auto = AW
However, if this thing has a bullet-button, a flush magazine, or it's a Fab-10 (or even BM Carbon-15) then he can have as many so-called "evil features" as he wants right?
JohnComment
-
No mag locks, fpg, pg, f/h, f/stock... I am buying a supressor next week as well. I just may stay in FL for a while."Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Ben Franklin
(In honor of Blackwater Ops)Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,826
Posts: 25,152,115
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 9765 users online. 123 members and 9642 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment