Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

GunsDirect @ Burbank, Ca = HIGHWAY ROBBERY. AVOID.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    Arisaka
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 2153

    Seriously? Your fault for buying it. You could google the gun you want and it will pop up a bunch of them from different vendors. Then you'll know the general price range. I don't think the store did anything wrong. This is basic stuff that you learn early in life....
    PRO PELLE CUTEM
    "Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep forever"- Thomas Jefferson, 1785
    Originally posted by bwiese
    Gold standard is for idiots.
    Originally posted by J.P.Morgan
    Money is gold, and nothing else.

    Comment

    • #62
      choprzrul
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2009
      • 6551

      Has no one heard of ebang.com ???

      .

      Comment

      • #63
        The Virus
        Banned
        • May 2011
        • 1135

        I have purchased two guns fro Guns Direct, and I have another on order.
        I will gladly pay $20 more for good service and willingness to help, unlike some bigger chain stores.
        The lock is your fault, how are you gonna secure the weapon with a receipt for a lock?
        The guys at Guns Direct are friendly and helpful, they want you to buy there guns.

        Knucklez, you should head on over to Turner's............

        Comment

        • #64
          dtm925
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 672

          Not their fault you over paid. Besides Turners sucks. Never had good customer service there and $150 to do a transfer is armed robbery.

          Originally posted by Blitzburgh
          Because YOU didn't do your homework and over paid, that's THEIR fault?

          I think you are over reacting.

          But of course, that's just MY opinion.

          Comment

          • #65
            strangerdude
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 1762

            I never buy anything without looking for the lowest price and checking reviews to be assured I'm getting a quality product. As for the lock, the last two guns I bought I dust have to show proof of a lock until I picked up the weapon.

            Comment

            • #66
              damilfman
              Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 345

              Originally posted by chim-chim7
              Biggest crybaby on CalGuns. Is it really that big of a deal to get this steamed over. You need to be cool headed to own guns, your response to such a small problem seems much too aggressive. Let it go, and go somewhere else next time, that's what a mature adult decision would be.
              Thank you chim chim .... couldn't put it better myself

              Comment

              • #67
                Steve G
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2005
                • 1931

                Originally posted by damilfman
                Thank you chim chim .... couldn't put it better myself
                Oh boy it's getting shilly in here. I believe Kestryll said your IP is the same as guns direct!

                Comment

                • #68
                  damilfman
                  Member
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 345

                  Originally posted by Steve G
                  Oh boy it's getting shilly in here. I believe Kestryll said your IP is the same as guns direct!
                  Steve G take a hike you troll and stop getting off looking at my profile....just because I use a public IP address at a starbucks doesn't mean squat.
                  Last edited by damilfman; 05-28-2011, 11:18 PM. Reason: Steve G = stalker

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    Steve G
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1931

                    Originally posted by damilfman
                    Steve G take a hike you troll and stop getting off looking at my profile....just because I use a public IP address at a starbucks doesn't mean squat.
                    Burrrrrr it's shilly in here. Didn't Kestryll ban you for a while for playing this same shill game a few weeks ago? Oh here I found the post!

                    Last edited by Steve G; 05-29-2011, 7:49 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      knucklez
                      Member
                      • May 2011
                      • 248

                      Originally posted by Steve G
                      Burrrrrr it's shilly in here. Didn't Kestryll ban you for a while for playing this same shill game a few weeks ago? Oh here I found the post!

                      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...6&postcount=99
                      Haha, WOWWWWWWWW! Dang GunsDirect is SHADIER than I even thought! Stooping low enough the make multiple accounts to support themselves! Who are you to call a troll when you are the master troll yourself? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG!



                      The pic taken of that rifle is actually @ guns direct behind the counter. And the thread specifies : PPT @ GUNS DIRECT. Did you rip this trader off on a $20 lock too? Way to be slick, rick... lmao!!!
                      Last edited by knucklez; 05-29-2011, 1:41 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        Cokebottle
                        Seņor Member
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 32373

                        Originally posted by damilfman
                        Steve G take a hike you troll and stop getting off looking at my profile....just because I use a public IP address at a starbucks doesn't mean squat.
                        That's funny because there's no Starbucks within WiFi range of GunsDirect.
                        - Rich

                        Originally posted by dantodd
                        A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          knucklez
                          Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 248

                          Originally posted by Cokebottle
                          That's funny because there's no Starbucks within WiFi range of GunsDirect.
                          Also, how would he take a picture of a rifle behind the counter of a "firearms store" he has "no affiliation" with?

                          caught red handed by the calgun detectives. lol.

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            dieselpower
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 11471

                            FYI, most LEA have a free lock program, you can get a lock and letter stating you got the lock for free.

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              Blitzburgh
                              In Memoriam
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 2635

                              Originally posted by knucklez
                              Also, how would he take a picture of a rifle behind the counter of a "firearms store" he has "no affiliation" with?

                              caught red handed by the calgun detectives. lol.
                              Even after I kicked the OP a few times in the stones for this thread, I gotta say - you guys at Guns Direct Blew it.

                              Cokebottle is right, there is not a Starbucks within a few miles of the store.

                              And the picture? I looked at it and sure enough, sure looks like the counter at Guns Direct to me.

                              Wow... you guys really blew it.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                Cokebottle
                                Seņor Member
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 32373

                                Originally posted by Blitzburgh
                                Cokebottle is right, there is not a Starbucks within a few miles of the store.
                                Indeed... Just checked and I didn't realize how far they actually were. I thought there was one near Hollywood & Magnolia (still over a mile from GD)



                                And the picture? I looked at it and sure enough, sure looks like the counter at Guns Direct to me.
                                Absolutely is behind the counter.
                                You can see the open (empty) display case and the sofas at the front of the store.
                                Attached Files
                                - Rich

                                Originally posted by dantodd
                                A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1