"Freak" is in the eye of the beholder.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gun Freak?
Collapse
X
-
-
1000 rounds......... Amateurs.
sigpicComment
-
I think I have about 3000 rnds. Just bought a box of bullets and have to reload for a new gun. A 45LC. Anyways... I prefer the phrase "You're friendly neighborhood gun nut." If someone called me a freak, I'd tell him to go home and watch more farm porn.Comment
-
Gun Freak is soooooooo generic!!
I prefer to be call a God Damn Gun Freak!! or a Fu@king Gun Nut!! Those are so much more personal then a simple generic term like "Gun Freak"
Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
sigpicComment
-
I've never been called a freak but been called 'crazy' for CC'ing inside my house.
Comment
-
-
the worst was when a friend asked how many handguns I own and I said 2. He then goes "you have problems"...lol I want more-Remington 700 .308, AICS Black, Bushnell 6-24 50 Scope
-Makarov PM .380 ACP
-Ruger 10/22, Tapco T6 Stock, Leupold 3-9 40Comment
-
When I was heavy on competition shooting, I used to buy anywhere from 10,000 to 30,000 rounds of 308, 38 SPL, or 12 Gauge ammo at a time. Sometimes I buy the whole pallet. What am I, a freak?
I don't do it anymore, though. My bad back won't allow me shoot much anymore.Comment
-
-
i don't consider anyone a gun freak until they have a room in their house dedicated to only the weapons they own. and when i mean dedicated, i mean it has to look like a gun store, just without the register.Originally posted by leelawBecause -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?Originally posted by SoCalSig1911Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.Originally posted by PrepperGunShopTruthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).Comment
-
Nope I would have a register so I could sell my friends ammo :-) cheaply of courseCheck out my latest venture: Old Guy Tech TVComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,532
Posts: 25,148,709
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14511 users online. 147 members and 14364 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment