Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
H&K submachine briefcase
Collapse
X
-
ATF would most likely consider that to be an AOW.
wouldn't matter, since at that point, you'd have a approved tax stamp for the AOW, and be exempt from 12020.That might fall under the "zip" gun clause but I haven't looked at it in a while.Jack
Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.Comment
-
I remember when these cases sold for about 700-800 bucks - About the price of the SP89 then -Comment
-
So, even if you had a legal sp89K registered as an AOW in cali, these briefcases are a no go?For Sale!!
Glock 44 .22lrComment
-
Jack
Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.Comment
-
I've seen cases like that before...
sigpicComment
-
Ok so I thought more carefull about this. What if I modified the claw mount that holds the firearm in the briefcase to be more "permanent"? Maybe pinning one of the levers in place so that it does not easily detach without some work. People pin their buttstocks in california with a rivet or something even like a screw to make them non collapsible to meet california definition. I don't have to worry about ATF/NFA standards since the mp5k would already be registered as an AOW so they could give a rats *** about whether the briefcase is attached permanently or not. My only concern is meeting california definitions about having the case as part of thefirearm (making it part of the aow)For Sale!!
Glock 44 .22lrComment
-
the easy answer is "I dunno".Ok so I thought more carefull about this. What if I modified the claw mount that holds the firearm in the briefcase to be more "permanent"? Maybe pinning one of the levers in place so that it does not easily detach without some work. People pin their buttstocks in california with a rivet or something even like a screw to make them non collapsible to meet california definition. I don't have to worry about ATF/NFA standards since the mp5k would already be registered as an AOW so they could give a rats *** about whether the briefcase is attached permanently or not. My only concern is meeting california definitions about having the case as part of thefirearm (making it part of the aow)Jack
Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,827
Posts: 25,152,133
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11762 users online. 125 members and 11637 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment