I don`t take her out of the box.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SAFE QUEENS (picture thread)
Collapse
X
-
Safe Queen? Blah, if it's not worth shooting, it's not worth keeping. Gun collectors are gun owners without shooting skills.Comment
-
***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***
*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***
***Mature Up***Comment
-

Are Car Collectors car owners without driving skills?
Never had a real nice gun, you don't shoot?
My Sharps 1863. 50-70 Govt. caliber. My Dad gave it to me. I've shot 20 rounds through it, in the last 12 years.

Last edited by bruceflinch; 01-28-2011, 8:27 AM.Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?.Comment
-
Not really, semi-retired tho. Got a couple of 'em.
Colt pre 70's series 1911A1, circa 1968.
I've shot this one a few times but, it's an heirloom to be handed down to my grandson.
The other one is a S&W pre Model 28 Highway Patrolman, circa 1953. I have other .357's, I have but, don't "need" to shoot this one.
Bruce
Colt pre 70's series 1911A1

S&W pre Model 28 Highway Patrolman
It's not a World War until France surrenders.
sigpicComment
-
Hey Bruce, good to see you posting again.
Long time since I've heard from you.
***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***
*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***
***Mature Up***Comment
-
Everything I have gets shot but the closest I have to a safe queen is my Sig 226 now. Ever since I got my Glock 21, I don't shoot the 9mm anymore."We're surrounded.....that simplifies our problem."
-Chesty Puller-
"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!"
-Chesty Puller-
-Dimitri, I'm sorry they're jamming your radar and flying so low, but they're trained to do it. You know, it's, it's initiative!-Comment
-
There are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.
PUREMMA
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMYComment
-
-
There are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.
PUREMMA
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMYComment
-
Hey Mike,
I've been around but, mostly lurking - Going thru some medical stuff.
You're also keeping a low profile, haven't seen you post on the S&W forum in a while. Sip & cajunlawyer are keeping up with the witty reparte but, it's been awful quite without your commentary.
BruceIt's not a World War until France surrenders.
sigpicComment
-
Today my friend called and told me that the Forest service LE asked him if he had seen people with Assault rifle type guns around! This is why I have safe queensThere are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.
PUREMMA
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMYComment
-
You know what I hate in picture threads? When you just get long page after page of the same 3 pictures because everyone keeps quoting the same couple of posts with the pictures still in them. Damn that's annoying."Freedom begins with an act of defiance"
Quote for the day:"..the mind is the weapon and the hand only its extention. Discipline your mind!" Master Hao, Chenrezi monastery, Valley of the SunComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,403
Posts: 25,147,458
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27066 users online. 101 members and 26965 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.







Comment