Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

San Diego CCW: ** We're DONE!! **

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    sd_shooter
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2008
    • 14277

    bumpage

    Comment

    • #17
      sd_shooter
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Dec 2008
      • 14277

      Come on San Diego! We're almost there.

      Comment

      • #18
        Casual_Shooter
        Ban Hammer Avoidance Team
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Sep 2006
        • 11741

        Correction to the title of this thread.

        Only 6 more needed.
        Guns, dogs and home alarms. Opponents are all of a sudden advocates once their personal space is violated.

        "Those who cannot remember the posts are condemned to repeat them"



        Why is it all the funny stuff happens to comedians?

        Comment

        • #19
          sd_shooter
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Dec 2008
          • 14277

          bump

          Comment

          • #20
            sd_shooter
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Dec 2008
            • 14277

            Ok, we're almost there! Now it's down to just five more sponsors.

            Comment

            • #21
              sd_shooter
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Dec 2008
              • 14277

              Originally posted by Casual_Shooter
              Correction to the title of this thread.

              Only 6 more needed.
              Thanks!

              Comment

              • #22
                PsychGuy274
                Veteran Member
                • May 2010
                • 4289

                I should be just a few days out from sponsoring!
                I am a law enforcement officer in the state of Colorado. Nothing I post is legal advice of any kind.

                CLICK HERE for a San Diego County WIN!

                CLICK HERE to read my research review on the fight-or-flight response and its application to firearm training

                Comment

                • #23
                  dirtyoperator
                  Junior Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 26

                  Glad to help. Wish I could spare more.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    haveyourmile
                    Veteran Member
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 3489

                    Bump for San Diego
                    Originally posted by colossians323
                    I believe it has been apparent in my posts that I am an idiot
                    Originally posted by Cato
                    Excuse me, I didn't realize you were posting from a Unabomer shack deep in the Angeles National Forest. Are you stirring coconuts, a la Gilligan's Island, to power that lap top?
                    Originally posted by njineermike
                    Bring in a bullet button and a mop. Ask him if he knows which is which.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      sd_shooter
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 14277

                      bump

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        PsychGuy274
                        Veteran Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 4289

                        I sponsored a day or so ago and forgot to tell ya guys in this thread. I think that should knock us down to four.
                        I am a law enforcement officer in the state of Colorado. Nothing I post is legal advice of any kind.

                        CLICK HERE for a San Diego County WIN!

                        CLICK HERE to read my research review on the fight-or-flight response and its application to firearm training

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          QQQ
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 2243

                          What happens when we hit zero?
                          Last edited by QQQ; 01-03-2011, 10:08 AM.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            PsychGuy274
                            Veteran Member
                            • May 2010
                            • 4289

                            Originally posted by QQQ
                            What happens when we hit zero?
                            Each county has a specific number of individual and vendor sponsorships that it's looking to gain. once we hit zero people are more than welcome to sponsor again. it's not a limit, just a goal.

                            However, I think everyone should email/call/visit local gun shops and explain to them the advantages of a sponsorship. I don't believe that San Diego has any yet. Our job doesn't end after we contribute.
                            I am a law enforcement officer in the state of Colorado. Nothing I post is legal advice of any kind.

                            CLICK HERE for a San Diego County WIN!

                            CLICK HERE to read my research review on the fight-or-flight response and its application to firearm training

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              sd_shooter
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 14277

                              Another bump for San Diego - only three more to go!

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                sd_shooter
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 14277

                                Just a couple more!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1