Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Avoid Irvington Arms

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • well206
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 163

    Been to IA a couple of times with some pistol repair and maintenance questions. Also checked out a few firearms. I was always treated fairly. No complaints on my end.

    Comment

    • JayBeeJay
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 583

      My first couple visits to IA, I got the vibe that they werent interested in my business and would be happy if I left their store. After a couple visits picking stuff up I needed (their the closest gun store to me) they were actually pretty cool. Don't remember their names, but the older bald headed guy even helped me knock a roll pin out one of my lowers because my punch was broken. Called them up he told me to bring it down and helped me out free of charge.

      Comment

      • bruceflinch
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 40155

        Originally posted by simple schoolboy
        As of 2/11 he still has a terrible attitude, but maybe he just didn't like me. He was fine until I put money down and then he was terribly rude. Its as if he's trying to get one of his customers into a murderous rage so they put him out of his misery.

        Based on the number of positive reviews, I can only gather that he is not like this all of the time. It may be race and age specific so if you are also a knowledgeable (but defer to his greatness) middle aged white man, you might have an acceptable experience with him.

        The younger guy and the woman there were both helpful and friendly. Its a shame I wasn't able to deal more with them.
        You're a 2 yr member w/ 6 posts & the best you can do is Necropost a 6 month old thread? Shame on you.
        Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

        I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

        Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

        Secret Club Member?.

        Comment

        • Eljay
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 4985

          Originally posted by bruceflinch
          You're a 2 yr member w/ 6 posts & the best you can do is Necropost a 6 month old thread? Shame on you.
          Yeah, I still have concerns about the original post (did that ever get resolved?) but I think this recent bump sounds more like a personal vendetta.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1