Im not talking about the POS bring a sale in priced guns. You and I can get those all day long cheaper than Turners.
rather pay few bucks more somewhere else because at least the guy is appreciative of me walking into his store and is willing to go the extra to make the sale. he will ACTUALLY show me the why and whats of the gun vs other gun. I can spend my money at any store but the ones that get my $$ are the ones that at least care when you walk in the door. To tell you the truth The price difference was so minimal it was funny. I found a lot more guns cheaper than Turners will ever sell a gun.
the last gun I bought was 80$ less than turners had it for.
I tend to shop at places where they know how important a customer is. I get treated like crap I simply dont shop there. Why shoudl I spend my hard earned $$ at your store make you a profit when you dont really give a crap wether I shop there or not and when i do your attitude is simply dont bother me so I guess I wont bother you.
Im sure there are some great employees that work for turners and they care about their customers, but I dont feel like driving 30 miles for that especially when i know that im still supporting a store that doesnt care. Im sure there are people who love turners and they probably get the treatment I get when I go to my gun store but since its my $$ being spent i guess I have a say where I spend it. S****y customer service is why I dont shop a few other places
rather pay few bucks more somewhere else because at least the guy is appreciative of me walking into his store and is willing to go the extra to make the sale. he will ACTUALLY show me the why and whats of the gun vs other gun. I can spend my money at any store but the ones that get my $$ are the ones that at least care when you walk in the door. To tell you the truth The price difference was so minimal it was funny. I found a lot more guns cheaper than Turners will ever sell a gun.
the last gun I bought was 80$ less than turners had it for.
I tend to shop at places where they know how important a customer is. I get treated like crap I simply dont shop there. Why shoudl I spend my hard earned $$ at your store make you a profit when you dont really give a crap wether I shop there or not and when i do your attitude is simply dont bother me so I guess I wont bother you.
Im sure there are some great employees that work for turners and they care about their customers, but I dont feel like driving 30 miles for that especially when i know that im still supporting a store that doesnt care. Im sure there are people who love turners and they probably get the treatment I get when I go to my gun store but since its my $$ being spent i guess I have a say where I spend it. S****y customer service is why I dont shop a few other places


Comment