grabbing the AR with some hesitation though, since I can carry more ammo in 22, but stopping power wins at the end of the day
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ONE RIFLE
Collapse
X
-
Pennys Dad
Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. -
Toss up between my LWRC REPR and antique blunderbuss...decisions decisionsGod, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage to change the things I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference.Comment
-
Yeah Red Dawn! I'd grab the Remington 1100 tacticool, the AR and the Sig P220..
and the baby eagle...and...wait,
can I just stay home and bunker up with all of em? I wouldn't wanna leave any of my guns behind
KTO 1911 80% + Rock Island Parts Kits + Aimsmall arms 1911 Jig group buy OPEN
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=900371
AR15+AR10 80% JIGS in stock
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...7#post12529807

Comment
-
It is, and always has been, my .30-30. If the round fits, she shoots. Like Sam E. said, if I need an AR "there'll be plenty of 'em lyin around." Oh yeah, can I bring my tomahawk?
"Never go through a door without a full magazine in your weapon." --Capt. Eric A. Sykes--
"(experts), of course, have long recognized the .45 as possessing killing power completely out of proportion to the scientific reality of its cross-sectional area, sectional density and available kinetic energy." --G&S online--Comment
-
would this be an acceptable answer:
Standard 5.56 AR, with a .22lr conversion BCG and mag in the bug-out-bag?
That way you can rock the rifle rounds for larger game or self-defense, but also rock the smaller rounds for small game and such if need be."Freedom begins with an act of defiance"
Quote for the day:"..the mind is the weapon and the hand only its extention. Discipline your mind!" Master Hao, Chenrezi monastery, Valley of the SunComment
-
Ruger 10/22Comment
-
Right now I'd have to say my Remington 700 since that's the only rifle I own at the moment, but a couple months from now I should be able to say my SPR. It's a little heavy for an AR platform, but having just one rifle that can accurately engage targets anywhere from 0 to 600+ yards would be a great asset."There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. " - Winston ChurchillComment
-
What's the 700 chambered in? If it's .308 you're already good to go to 1000+, a 300 win mag 1200+........ you've already got a dam good rifle right there!Right now I'd have to say my Remington 700 since that's the only rifle I own at the moment, but a couple months from now I should be able to say my SPR. It's a little heavy for an AR platform, but having just one rifle that can accurately engage targets anywhere from 0 to 600+ yards would be a great asset.I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
I am not a number! I am a free man
1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep
Comment
-
SU-16Comment
-
Yeah, it's a .308. I love the rifle, but in a SHTF an SPR or other AR would be more flexible, mainly because they're much more effective at short range. You can also carry a lot more 5.56 ammo than .308. Though if I had to, I could get by with my 700, especially if I could also bring my CZ 75B with me."There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. " - Winston ChurchillComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,429
Posts: 25,147,771
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20889 users online. 120 members and 20769 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment