Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Range bag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nick
    replied
    Tac Force Turner's has works very well for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Air
    replied
    Originally posted by ANARCANGEL
    I just got one delivered today from Midway. $39.00 pluse shipping.....very nice with plenty of room for all my stuff plus a few pistols.
    I have the same bag, my friend bought it for me for X-Mas, it's a great bag for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5150bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by CaliforniaLiberal
    I like a good Raley's brown paper grocery bag. Very anonymous. Can't lose anything in a multitude of interior pockets. If you want to protect the delicate finish of your fine firearm, wrap it in a t-shirt.
    awesome. keep it simple. maybe paint the bag camo to match camo pants for my range attire.

    Leave a comment:


  • CaliforniaLiberal
    replied
    I like a good Raley's brown paper grocery bag. Very anonymous. Can't lose anything in a multitude of interior pockets. If you want to protect the delicate finish of your fine firearm, wrap it in a t-shirt.

    Leave a comment:


  • jak77
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter W Bush
    Best damn range bag I've ever used! It will fit so much stuff, its amazing
    Just placed my order!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5150bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by ANARCANGEL
    I just got one delivered today from Midway. $39.00 pluse shipping.....very nice with plenty of room for all my stuff plus a few pistols.
    you got a pic or link?

    Leave a comment:


  • ANARCANGEL
    replied
    I just got one delivered today from Midway. $39.00 pluse shipping.....very nice with plenty of room for all my stuff plus a few pistols.

    Leave a comment:


  • sm1911
    replied
    The pouches only have 1 zipper, that's why I am asking about this particular bag. So people who has this bag, please provide feedback. TIA!

    Leave a comment:


  • rgs1975
    replied
    Originally posted by Doheny
    Yes.

    .
    Cool, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Doheny
    replied
    Originally posted by rgs1975
    Does putting a chinsey little padlock on the two zippers to a pocket constitute a locked compartment as per CA law?
    Yes.

    .

    Leave a comment:


  • rgs1975
    replied
    Does putting a chinsey little padlock on the two zippers to a pocket constitute a locked compartment as per CA law?

    Leave a comment:


  • rgs1975
    replied
    I use a mid sized duffle bag I got free from work. It's not fancy or made specifically for shooting supplies but it works just fine. I just toss my spent brass into a compartment loose and then sort it out when I'm home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chief-7700
    replied
    Originally posted by sm1911
    Just got my Midway bag, perfect in every way except for the 2 pistol pouches. So my question for you guys that also own this bag is, how do you transport your pistols in the pouches/bags to the range without locking it? Or how do you guys lock it using this bag?
    That is why I bought the Bagmaster and using a cheap brass TSA (Terminal Stupid Assh****s lock. Can lock the two zippers together.

    Leave a comment:


  • ErikTheRed
    replied
    Bought a video camera from Sears about 12 years ago. Needed a bag for it and all the goodies, and we found a bag at Denio's Roseville Auction the following weekend. I think we paid $6 for it. Well, the video camera still works like new, but its outdated (VHS-C format) and we haven't used it in years. It now sits in a box in the shop collecting cobwebs but the bag sure has come in handy as my range bag. Its about the same size as the popular Winchester bag from Walmart, has a large main compartment, two smaller front zipper pockets perfect for carrying spare mags, and two end pockets--I use one end for spent brass collection and the other ende for cleaning stuff & tools. The bag carries 3 or 4 pistols no problem with lots of room and it is actually very durable with double lockable zippers on the main and end compartments. If you happen to be in the Sacramento area, go check out the Roseville auction and pick one up (or two or three) real cheap.

    My brother has the Winchester bag from Walmart....... he paid about $25.

    Leave a comment:


  • vinny_land
    replied
    Originally posted by sm1911
    Just got my Midway bag, perfect in every way except for the 2 pistol pouches. So my question for you guys that also own this bag is, how do you transport your pistols in the pouches/bags to the range without locking it? Or how do you guys lock it using this bag?
    I weave a cable gun lock around the holes in the zipper latch thingy. Just weave the cable around the two zippers on the center compartment with other two zippers on the big pouch side. Might be kinda slow to remove in an emergency if you keep your pistols locked inside your car but you can always get another lock box for that.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1