Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Range bag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rule .308
    replied
    Originally posted by M47_Dragon
    I know several people with that bag who are extremely happy with it.
    Yes, there is a reason that bag has over 270 reviews and still has a 5 star rating. I have been running mine for a couple of years now and I love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2nd_Amendment_Patriot
    replied
    I have had this bag going on 4 years now and it is great. It holds two pistols on the left and right outside pockets and both sides can be locked. In the pistol pouches there are removeable padded sleeves to put the guns in. You can cary a ton of stuff in this bag and the strap has held up nice. I have no complaints.
    I found it on amazon.com for the price below:

    Gunmate Range Bag Black Removable Hook & Loop Dividers Hang Tag -
    4.8 out of 5 stars
    Price: $14.61

    Also it is $19.99 on midway.com

    Leave a comment:


  • M47_Dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by AlliedArmory
    I personally use this badboy.



    It is very big and of very good quality.

    I know several people with that bag who are extremely happy with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • GlennG31
    replied
    Originally posted by krzgoat
    I don't use the Velcro compartment for storing my gun I have a soft sided single pistol case that I put inside the main compartment. I put a lock on the zippers on the soft case and use the pistol locks that came with my pistol when I bought it.

    I use the Velcro compartment for shoot n see storage.
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification!

    Leave a comment:


  • krzgoat
    replied
    I don't use the Velcro compartment for storing my gun I have a soft sided single pistol case that I put inside the main compartment. I put a lock on the zippers on the soft case and use the pistol locks that came with my pistol when I bought it.

    I use the Velcro compartment for shoot n see storage.

    Originally posted by GlennG31
    I see that this has a Velcro compartment for holding your pistol. But how do you lock the compartment?

    Leave a comment:


  • vinny_land
    replied
    I use the MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag and its huge. Its the same imo as the 5.11 Range Bag but way cheaper.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peter W Bush
    replied
    Originally posted by AlliedArmory
    I personally use this badboy.



    It is very big and of very good quality.

    I also have a small Bulldog bag I use when I go indoor shooting
    Best damn range bag I've ever used! It will fit so much stuff, its amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • GlennG31
    replied
    Originally posted by krzgoat
    I see that this has a Velcro compartment for holding your pistol. But how do you lock the compartment?

    Leave a comment:


  • krzgoat
    replied
    I use this for my handguns

    The LAPG Tactical Bailout Bag was designed to be the ultimate in personal gear carrying. It's perfect for a wide range of tasks.


    Same as the CTD one.

    Found the large one http://www.lapolicegear.com/jumbo-bailout-bag.html

    I got a couple of them free when I ordered some pants from LA Police Gear.

    Used one for myself, one for my GFs setup, and one for hunting. Had one in the back of my car for a while as a bug home bag but moved to a backpack since it has shoulder straps.

    I have the larger one I will have to take a picture. I use it for all my rifle shooting gear.
    Last edited by krzgoat; 02-04-2010, 6:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Milsurp Collector
    replied
    See http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ight=range+bag

    Leave a comment:


  • 760practicalshooter
    replied
    I have the winchester bag and it works great, although, I wish it had a way to lock it externally.

    Leave a comment:


  • yourotherleft
    replied
    Originally posted by AlliedArmory
    I personally use this badboy.



    It is very big and of very good quality.

    I also have a small Bulldog bag I use when I go indoor shooting
    +1 on this baby!

    Leave a comment:


  • timdps
    replied
    Got one of these: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=3264

    Not the greatest bag, but its big, has wheels and lots of pockets.

    Also noticed this potential Draco pistol carrier and will have to go down and check it out:


    Tim

    Leave a comment:


  • Doheny
    replied
    Most range bags are too small for my needs, so I started using this: http://www.amazon.com/DeWALT-Ballist.../dp/B0012QRXWO

    .

    Leave a comment:


  • sm1911
    replied
    Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discounts, gun care accessories and more


    I thinking either this one or the Midway compact bag.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1