Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Range bag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chief-7700
    replied
    I like to buy stuff that is made in the United States of America.

    Leave a comment:


  • OutlawDon
    replied
    Originally posted by sm1911
    I can afford it, but just can't see myself spending that kind of dough on just a bag.
    +1

    Likewise. I can afford to but not worth it to me when a $30 bag can do the same thing imho.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chief-7700
    replied
    Originally posted by DETOX420
    thanks for this link. i will be getting a bag master asap
    Happy to help. Plus you can lock the zippers together on the pistol compartment so no violation of the stupid CA laws.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chief-7700
    replied
    I wish you well in your purchase of a range bag.

    Leave a comment:


  • KING_PALM
    replied
    Originally posted by Chief-7700
    thanks for this link. i will be getting a bag master asap

    Leave a comment:


  • sm1911
    replied
    Originally posted by Chief-7700
    When you can afford one buy a bagmaster. It carries a lifetime Guarantee almost like Dillon's no BS Warranty "It breaks we fix it for free".........
    I can afford it, but just can't see myself spending that kind of dough on just a bag.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chief-7700
    replied
    When you can afford one buy a bagmaster. It carries a lifetime Guarantee almost like Dillon's no BS Warranty "It breaks we fix it for free".........

    Leave a comment:


  • sm1911
    replied
    Originally posted by Chief-7700
    Looks nice, but too rich for my blood.

    Leave a comment:


  • OutlawDon
    replied
    Originally posted by sm1911
    I was looking at that also, and its a lot ctd.

    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/BAG222-1.html
    Nice. Good choice and price. Plenty of compartments for all your range needs.

    Leave a comment:


  • spike spiegel
    replied
    +1 for bagmaster

    Leave a comment:


  • Chief-7700
    replied

    There is what I use and love it.
    Last edited by Chief-7700; 02-04-2010, 4:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sm1911
    replied
    Originally posted by AlliedArmory
    I personally use this badboy.



    It is very big and of very good quality.

    I also have a small Bulldog bag I use when I go indoor shooting
    I might pick up the smaller version, just wish it doesn't say "midway" on the exterior.

    Leave a comment:


  • jchen76@gmail.com
    replied
    My friend bought a Sear's Craftsman tool bag. Plenty big, lots of pockets ,heavy padding and lockable with travel luggage locks. Discrete too.

    Leave a comment:


  • damndave
    replied
    I personally use this badboy.



    It is very big and of very good quality.

    I also have a small Bulldog bag I use when I go indoor shooting

    Leave a comment:


  • professionalcoyotehunter
    replied
    Mine is in plain black.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1