Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Range bag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sm1911
    replied
    Just got my Midway bag, perfect in every way except for the 2 pistol pouches. So my question for you guys that also own this bag is, how do you transport your pistols in the pouches/bags to the range without locking it? Or how do you guys lock it using this bag?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5150bronco
    replied
    i really just use an old camo back pack, but looking at some of these bags.....is tempting me to make a change so I can carry more crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Southpaw45
    replied
    Originally posted by AlliedArmory
    I personally use this badboy.



    It is very big and of very good quality.

    I also have a small Bulldog bag I use when I go indoor shooting
    Yep! This is the one I use also. Its a monster and you can put everything in it but it does get heavy. There are so many pockets, I have lost stuff in this bag. Some things were never seen again...

    Leave a comment:


  • cgmoe
    replied
    Black Stanley tool bag found at Target , it's got a hard plastic bottom that will never wear out and plenty of compartments, even has places inside to store mags .

    Leave a comment:


  • 5150bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by sm1911
    I was looking at that also, and its a lot cheaper at ctd.

    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/BAG222-1.html
    how is the quality though?

    Leave a comment:


  • Echidin
    replied


    Best $30 I ever spent. I currently carry two pistols, 6 or 7 boxes of ammo, 3 pairs of eyes, ears, 2 holsters, cleaning supplies, 6 magazines, multitool, large knife, cleaning rag, and more with room to spare.

    Leave a comment:


  • cook2s
    replied
    I agree with those that posted the midway competition range bag. Awesome bag and great quality. the bail out bag on lapolicegear and other sites is also pretty good. used that for a few trips to the range and it has done well.

    Leave a comment:


  • defuse
    replied
    Originally posted by AlliedArmory
    I personally use this badboy.



    It is very big and of very good quality.

    I also have a small Bulldog bag I use when I go indoor shooting
    Yup, same here. Plus if you're not going shooting, it makes for a great overnight bag

    Leave a comment:


  • aceventura
    replied
    Heres my range bag. Liked it so much I made my own youtube video.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skullster
    replied
    I spent the day shopping for a new range bag. Went by Walmart checked out the Winchester, Also hit Sports Authority, Big 5, Quantico Tactial Supply and Turners. I decided to order the Midway Bag online. From what I saw handled and priced out and knowing it's just a bag to hold my gun related items it's hard to beat the $40 price tag. Can't wait to fill it up with all my stuff!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobotheclown
    replied
    I use the midwayusa competition bag. It's freaking huge and can fit 4 handguns, ear/eyes and ammo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Juice5610
    replied
    Originally posted by johnny_22
    Won it at the MNSL banquet. Really nice and easily holds 3 pistols and revolvers, along with my eyes and ears, my wife's eyes and ears, timer, holsters
    and a night deposit bag full of ammo.

    I think it is this one...

    5.11 Inc Range Ready Bag Md: 59049

    http://www.amazon.com/5-11-Inc-Range.../dp/B000JWD04W
    yup thats the one heres a vid review, Fit and finish is second to none I LOVE THIS BAG!!!


    Leave a comment:


  • johnny_22
    replied
    Another vote for 5.11

    Won it at the MNSL banquet. Really nice and easily holds 3 pistols and revolvers, along with my eyes and ears, my wife's eyes and ears, timer, holsters
    and a night deposit bag full of ammo.

    I think it is this one...

    5.11 Inc Range Ready Bag Md: 59049

    Leave a comment:


  • Juice5610
    replied
    5.11 range ready bag... pay once, cry once

    Leave a comment:


  • for2nato
    replied
    i have a winchester from walmart too and it works fine for a couple pistols and the rest of your goodies. and it only comes in all black.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1