i can let u know in a few weeks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Lower Receivers
Collapse
X
-
I don't know whether they were pulled from the boxes in order or not, but the one I put in jail tonight is either OLL-032x or OLL-038x (I don't remember).- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
-
Comment
-
Yup.... Both Riflegear and JD sold out last week.
I don't think anyone else in SoCal had them.
JD is the company that took over the inventory from Kaiser when they folded a couple of months ago, so no more will be produced unless JD is willing to do another run.
There is a dealer in the Sacramento area that said they have limited quantities of both the bear and state outline left, but they won't ship them, so that means 2 trips to Sac 10 days apart.- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
-
Got a web address??Yup.... Both Riflegear and JD sold out last week.
I don't think anyone else in SoCal had them.
JD is the company that took over the inventory from Kaiser when they folded a couple of months ago, so no more will be produced unless JD is willing to do another run.
There is a dealer in the Sacramento area that said they have limited quantities of both the bear and state outline left, but they won't ship them, so that means 2 trips to Sac 10 days apart.Comment
-
- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
-
Thank you.
no shipping...pick up only....humm....dang 5 hour drive each way...Comment
-
Yup... and $30 higher than the SoCal price.
But given the potential collector value of these receivers, if I had the money, I'd do it just to get a spare bear and a spare state outline to stash for memories.
Even with the one I have (in jail right now), if I ever move out of state, I will leave the BB on it so I don't ever forget what CA has done.- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,975
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27982 users online. 38 members and 27944 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

I've got a 066x. Anyone seen higher than that?

Comment