Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Great tactical training open to everyone *updated with Contractor Course Info*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    saki302
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 7191

    Who will the instructors for Tactical Pistol be?

    If I sign up for Tactical Pistol, I'd definitely be taking the Advanced course later

    -Dave

    Comment

    • #32
      rkt88edmo
      Reptile&Samurai Moderator
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Dec 2002
      • 10065

      Well, the property tax bill arriving put a coffin nail in that idea... have a great time, hope to hear a report back.
      If it was a snake, it would have bit me.
      Use the goog to search calguns

      Comment

      • #33

        Originally posted by Dave A.:
        Who will the instructors for Tactical Pistol be?

        If I sign up for Tactical Pistol, I'd definitely be taking the Advanced course later

        -Dave
        I don't know yet. As soon as I find out, I will post it.

        Comment

        • #34
          imported_Stevie
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2003
          • 38

          Depending on date, i will probably attend the Adv. Pistol since i am currently enrolled in the pistol. How is the attendence going for the Dec. clases?

          Comment

          • #35

            Originally posted by Stevie:
            Depending on date, i will probably attend the Adv. Pistol since i am currently enrolled in the pistol. How is the attendence going for the Dec. clases?
            Fast. If folks want in, they better do it quick.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1