Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Great tactical training open to everyone *updated with Contractor Course Info*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great tactical training open to everyone *updated with Contractor Course Info*

    I am hosting Tactical Response ( Link ) for several courses in California in the coming months.

    These include:

    Central California:

    Tactical Rifle, November 15-16, Gilroy, CA
    Link

    Advanced Tactical Rifle, November 17-18, Gilroy, CA
    Link

    Force on Force, November 19-21, Monterey, CA
    Link

    Southern California:

    Tactical Pistol, December 8-9, Pasedena, CA
    Link

    Tactical Rifle, December 10-11, Pasedena, CA
    Link

    High Risk Contractor (shooting portion), January 14-15 2006 - Primer and January 16-20, 2006 - Contractors Course Pasedena, CA
    Link

    To schedule a seat in any of these courses, go to the schedule pageand sign up. I recommend doing it quickly, because the courses fill up fast.

    If you have never trained with Tactical Response, you don't know what you're missing! I have posted links to a few reviews to give you an idea.

    Rifle course review

    Tac Pistol / Vehicle tactics course review

    Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions at shootandloot@gmail.com
  • #2

    Thanks for this post! I was just looking and researching to find a tactical training class. Please keep us posted on further details.

    Thanks
    Steve

    Comment

    • #3

      Steve,

      I will. If you are interested in the Souther Cali courses in Dec, I recommend you register quick. We'd love to see you there. E-mail direct if you need any more info.

      John

      Comment

      • #4
        MaceWindu
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 1220

        Tactical Response: Tactical Vehicle/ Pistol

        Tactical Response Tactical Pistol/ Vehicle was a superb class taught by first rate instructors! I was lucky enough to attend in Gilroy, CA on Sept. 2-4.

        Super basics, great tactics and excellent (2) man drills that involved movement and COMMUNICATION!

        I will be attending the Tactical Rifle and the Force on Force training coming up. My recommendation is: GO. Prices are a steal and the instruction is second to none. In this pic., Calguns.net member Shark and I are engaging metallic targets in a tac. vehicle (2) man shoot and move drill...I am the handsome gunslinger on the right :



        MaceWindu
        "Superior gear will never make up for a lack of training or attitude"

        Comment

        • #5
          MaceWindu
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 1220

          Originally posted by Technical Ted:
          Which range are the Gilroy classes offered at? Closest one I know of is Metcalf.

          It is not a public range. It's a private range located in Gilroy.

          MaceWindu
          "Superior gear will never make up for a lack of training or attitude"

          Comment

          • #6
            bu-bye
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 2835

            I'm trying to get my buddy to sign up with me. If he goes (which I think he will) then I'll go for sure.
            "Calling an illegal alien a "undocumented worker" is like calling the drug dealer hanging around outside your kid's school an "unlicensed pharmacist."

            Comment

            • #7

              Bu-bye,

              Sweet. You won't regret it!

              Comment

              • #8

                I'll have them out again! Also, there is the SO Cal courses...

                Comment

                • #9
                  imported_Stevie
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 38

                  are these classes ok for the novice? The weekend class "rifle" looks interesting, but never took anything similar.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    Originally posted by Stevie:
                    are these classes ok for the novice? The weekend class "rifle" looks interesting, but never took anything similar.
                    Yes. These are courses designed for the fundementals. I am an experienced shooter and LEO, and I got ALOT out of the basic courses. Several of the students in the courses are also novice's, for whom this is there first formal training. They were given a soild foundation upon which to build.

                    Also, you have to search hard to find an ego at Tactical Response courses. It is all about learning to fight, not penis comparison. You will learn and enjoy yourself at the same time.

                    If you are looking for a solid starting point for pistol and rifle, these are the courses to take. They will give you the fundemental skills to build on; and besides, advanced work is just the fundementals applied at a greater speed.

                    Hope to see you there.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      MaceWindu
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 1220

                      are these classes ok for the novice?
                      Yes, but ny the end of the class your communication skills, shooting skills, and movement will be greatly enhanced.

                      I had a blast (no pun intended). I will be attending more!

                      MaceWindu
                      "Superior gear will never make up for a lack of training or attitude"

                      Comment

                      • #12

                        How old does sone have to be?

                        May my 15 year old son also take a class with me?

                        Comment

                        • #13

                          Originally posted by WhiteSands:
                          How old does sone have to be?

                          May my 15 year old son also take a class with me?
                          Let me check, but I believe he will have to be 18 to get on our range in Gilroy. I'll check with Tactical Response as far as their policy goes, to see about southern CA.

                          Comment

                          • #14

                            At which range is the Pasadena one held? I live in Pasadena, so I'm tempted. But $300 buys a lot of meals from the 99 cent menu at Taco Bell.

                            DJ

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              MaceWindu
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 1220

                              But $300 buys a lot of meals from the 99 cent menu at Taco Bell.
                              Take the class. You will think your stealing after you receive the quality training for what you pay.

                              After this, the static range WILL NEVER seem the same...

                              MW
                              "Superior gear will never make up for a lack of training or attitude"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1