Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Great tactical training open to everyone *updated with Contractor Course Info*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    MadMex
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 1095

    Originally posted by Chappy:
    I am hosting Tactical Response...
    Chappy,

    A couple of Q’s…

    When will the 2006 schedule be available? Unfortunately I have conflicts with the current schedule.

    What range is used in Pasadena?

    Thanks.
    45 Saves Lives / 1911 Heathen

    Comment

    • #17

      Originally posted by MadMex:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chappy:
      I am hosting Tactical Response...
      Chappy,

      A couple of Q’s…

      When will the 2006 schedule be available? Unfortunately I have conflicts with the current schedule.

      What range is used in Pasadena?

      Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

      I understand they are working on the 2006 schedule right now. I am considering hosting another basic pistol and Advanced Tac Pistol in So Cal in early 2006, if the interest is there (and it sounds like it is).

      We will be at Burro Canyon Shooting center. I know it's not IN Pasedena, but that is the closest large city.

      Comment

      • #18

        Originally posted by Left Coast DJ:
        At which range is the Pasadena one held? I live in Pasadena, so I'm tempted. But $300 buys a lot of meals from the 99 cent menu at Taco Bell.

        DJ
        DJ,

        See above.

        Also, it will be the best $300 you have ever spent on defense or firearms related stuff. Believe me, you will not regret it.

        Comment

        • #19

          Originally posted by WhiteSands:
          How old does sone have to be?

          May my 15 year old son also take a class with me?
          There may be a change in the Gilroy range / policy. I will PM when I have specifics.

          I would really like to accomidate; it's nice to see a father shooting with his son, and I want to facilitate that if at all possible.

          Comment

          • #20
            bu-bye
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 2835

            Hey chappy, how soon do these classes fill up? How many spots re there? I'm heart set on the Tactical Rifle class but need a little time buying everything like ammo and equipment including the cost of the class. Just want to make sure I have enough time to get enough money for it all.

            Also can a tactical vest be used in place of a belt holster for pistols and mags? The vest I'm getting has spots for both.

            Will we be dropping our guns on the ground at all? If so I can bring the guns I'm willing to drop and ding up and leave the safe queens at home.

            Thanks
            "Calling an illegal alien a "undocumented worker" is like calling the drug dealer hanging around outside your kid's school an "unlicensed pharmacist."

            Comment

            • #21
              imported_Stevie
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2003
              • 38

              Just put a deposit on the Dec 8/9 pistol class... that rifle class is tempting

              Comment

              • #22

                Originally posted by bu-bye:
                Hey chappy, how soon do these classes fill up? How many spots re there? I'm heart set on the Tactical Rifle class but need a little time buying everything like ammo and equipment including the cost of the class. Just want to make sure I have enough time to get enough money for it all.

                Also can a tactical vest be used in place of a belt holster for pistols and mags? The vest I'm getting has spots for both.

                Will we be dropping our guns on the ground at all? If so I can bring the guns I'm willing to drop and ding up and leave the safe queens at home.

                Thanks
                They fill up pretty quick. You can put a deposit down, and pay the remainder at the time of the course.

                There is not alot of weapon dropping or abuse. You will, however, get dirty. I would encourage you to bring the guns you will fight with.

                A vest is completely appropriate. If thats how you carry, bring it. The only requirement for gear is that it be safe.

                I hope to see you there!

                Comment

                • #23

                  We just firmed up the dates for the Contractor Course! See my first post in this thread for an update.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    imported_Stevie
                    Junior Member
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 38

                    Chappy

                    Any idea the start and stop times for these classes?

                    Thanks

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      rkt88edmo
                      Reptile&Samurai Moderator
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10062

                      Aargh, still a bit behind on paying off some bills...class looks great. Any word on which instructors will be coming out for the Tac. Rifle course?
                      If it was a snake, it would have bit me.
                      Use the goog to search calguns

                      Comment

                      • #26

                        Originally posted by Stevie:
                        Chappy

                        Any idea the start and stop times for these classes?

                        Thanks
                        Rifle and Pistol courses are 0800-1700 (and that means ON THE LINE @ 0755 and we shoot until 1700).

                        The contractor course will be a little different. The times will vary depending on alot of factors.

                        I hope this answers your question...

                        John

                        Comment

                        • #27

                          Originally posted by ROKIT88:
                          Aargh, still a bit behind on paying off some bills...class looks great. Any word on which instructors will be coming out for the Tac. Rifle course?
                          Tac Rifle in Nov is tenatively set to be Mr. Yeager and Mr. Harrington.

                          If you are cash poor right now, they take deposits, with payoff at the time of the course...

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            imported_Stevie
                            Junior Member
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 38

                            Thanks Chappy, no need for a hotel room, plenty of time to travel

                            Comment

                            • #29

                              Originally posted by Stevie:
                              Thanks Chappy, no need for a hotel room, plenty of time to travel
                              I wish I could say the same....cheapest fleabag hotel, here I come...lol

                              Comment

                              • #30

                                Is there enough interest in southern Cal for me to host a Basic and Advanced Tactical Pistol Course in February 2006? Please poll you buddies and find out?

                                Thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1