You did the right thing. I wish more people would.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Screw the Range?
Collapse
X
-
"We're surrounded.....that simplifies our problem."
-Chesty Puller-
"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!"
-Chesty Puller-
-Dimitri, I'm sorry they're jamming your radar and flying so low, but they're trained to do it. You know, it's, it's initiative!- -
alot of people confuse what they think is karma with what it really is, which is God. he will take care of you now, or later- good or bad. everytime.Comment
-
-
Originally posted by luchador768We also had a lot of wannabe gangsters putting the display pistols down thier pants to "try them on.". If you bought a display handgun from the Riverside Turners in the 1990's there's a greater than average chance that there is cholo crotch on it.Comment
-
They said thanks and took my CC over the phone. It would be nice if I have a free lane the next time I'm there but I'm not expecting it. What I would really like is for them to remember me as that honest guy and go the extra mile in the customer service department when I need some help with something in the future.Comment
-
Over the summer I was in the usual Fastrip where I get my diesel and other daily groceries (chew, Monster, sunflower seeds, etc.) and I was getting some cash out of the ATM. I did the whole process to get $40 out and the machine spat out an extra $20. I pondered it to myself, checked my receipt and ultimately got the manager and gave him the extra $20. Like many have said, my integrity isn't worth any amount.
AdrienPbNation - The largest sports forum on the internet.
I buy my guns at Ten Percent Firearms
Facebook (\) Twitter
National Rifle Association - California Deer Association - Ducks Unlimited - Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Amateur Trapshooting Association - Taft Sportsman's Club - Kern County Gun Club
Comment
-
-
Well done. I would do the same.
Read my signature line. I live by it.***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***
*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***
***Mature Up***Comment
-
Kudos to the OP for making it right. The last thing any RKBA supporter wants is a local range to go under. A range that looses a bit here, a bit there can ruin them."Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,425
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30719 users online. 45 members and 30674 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment