Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Interactive BLM Maps
Collapse
X
-
Go to the link in the first post. http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/prog/rec...n/hunting.html All of the information is there. Nobody's 2 cents is necessary. And nagorb, don't be a hater. Were you an only child? Did your mommy not teach you to share?Last edited by ScottCoberly; 11-02-2009, 11:00 PM.Comment
-
-
I have... a number of times.Go to the link in the first post. http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/prog/rec...n/hunting.html
The http://www.geocommunicator.gov/blmMap/Map.jsp?MAP=LAND link only shows BLM control. It doesn't show any restrictions in any areas.
The other link that was put up with the original post is just a link to the general policies of the BLM with respect to target shooting and hunting.
Following that link to the field office that covers the area that I am interested in yields NO maps or other information other than the maps available for sale from the BLM.... and not having seen those maps, I don't know if they will tell me what I need to know or not (and they can't be purchased online).- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
-
Let's make this easy.
Step 1: Find BLM land here: http://www.geocommunicator.gov/blmMap/Map.jsp?MAP=LAND
Step 2: Read the California rules here: http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/prog/rec...n/hunting.html
Step 3: Still not sure? Call or visit the site of your local office here: http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/info/dir...addresses.htmlLast edited by ScottCoberly; 11-02-2009, 11:05 PM.Comment
-
That's not the right link.I have... a number of times.
The http://www.geocommunicator.gov/blmMap/Map.jsp?MAP=LAND link only shows BLM control. It doesn't show any restrictions in any areas.
The other link that was put up with the original post is just a link to the general policies of the BLM with respect to target shooting and hunting.
Following that link to the field office that covers the area that I am interested in yields NO maps or other information other than the maps available for sale from the BLM.... and not having seen those maps, I don't know if they will tell me what I need to know or not (and they can't be purchased online).Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,761
Posts: 25,151,366
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14080 users online. 130 members and 13950 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment