Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stolen Rifle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    SVT-40
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2008
    • 12907

    Originally posted by rg_1111@yahoo.com
    Even if something was wrong. Officer should of left a receipt or citation why they confiscated rifle.
    Apparently no responsible person was at the business. Can't cite the owner of the rifle if he's not there.

    Cops don't carry receipt books. They do leave case numbers on cards usually.

    That's why I asked the questions I asked in my post above.
    Poke'm with a stick!


    Originally posted by fiddletown
    What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.

    Comment

    • #32
      Snoopy47
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 3893

      Report it, give a copy of the video in the report. Then immediately give your copy of the police report to to the local press along with the video.

      Who says that cop isn?t going to shoot his ex wife with it, and then the rifle magically returns to your place of business.
      Before there was Polymer there was Accuracy.

      Comment

      • #33
        rg_1111@yahoo.com
        Calguns Addict
        • Feb 2003
        • 5752

        Originally posted by SVT-40
        Apparently no responsible person was at the business. Can't cite the owner of the rifle if he's not there.

        Cops don't carry receipt books. They do leave case numbers on cards usually.

        That's why I asked the questions I asked in my post above.

        Well with officer not leaving a card or a report number. Don't seam like the up and up.
        Not saying they didn't forget.

        Comment

        • #34
          SVT-40
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2008
          • 12907

          Originally posted by rg_1111@yahoo.com
          Well with officer not leaving a card or a report number. Don't seam like the up and up.
          Not saying they didn't forget.
          No one here knows what happened at the business. The OP didn't say whether there was a report number left at the location or not...

          In fact he left out most relevant information.

          If he were to answer the questions I posted there could be a more involved and purposeful discussion.

          Without more information. All anyone can do is speculate, which is worthless.
          Poke'm with a stick!


          Originally posted by fiddletown
          What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1