Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Awb declared unconstitutional
Collapse
X
-
Awb declared unconstitutional
Tags: None -
-
A la Target Sports, Rifle sellers will start sending emails.. Willing to ship immediatelyComment
-
I just done understand why Benetiz grants the state a stay at this point. He knows the state is going to appeal and the ninth circus is gonna pull some bullcrap so why not put an immediate injunction on it.Comment
-
I just ordered some compliance parts too. Knowing 9th ima get to use themComment
-
-
1A - 2A = -1A
Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas. Liberals think conservatives are bad people.Originally posted by WherryjIf I had a nickel for every gender that exists...
...I'd have $0.10.
--- Dan Bongino
Originally posted by EM2Some liberals are evil people out to control others. (Hillary, Pelosi, et.al.)
Many liberals are lemmings and will follow whomever espouses what they 'feel'.Comment
-
-
Means nothing. Wake me up in 5 years after scotus rulesThe only thing that is worse than an idiot, is someone who argues with one.Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,543
Posts: 25,148,837
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17523 users online. 50 members and 17473 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment