Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Canyon Sports.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    M76
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2014
    • 5953

    The go-to shops in East Contra Costa: Glaser Arms, Hook Line Sinker, Antioch Armory
    sigpic
    Originally posted by dunndeal
    Stop digging.
    Originally posted by BrassCase
    I only buy fireworks from Three Finger Willie over at One Eyed Jack's Fireworks.
    iTrader

    https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1884858

    Comment

    • #47
      BigPimping
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2010
      • 21481

      Another vote for Hook, Line and Sinker. Brian is a solid dude.
      sigpic

      PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

      When pimping begins, friendship ends.

      Don't let your history be a mystery

      Comment

      • #48
        TheNinja
        Member
        • Nov 2011
        • 275

        I went to Canyon like a year ago and the one guy who helped me was very patient and good. I don't remember his name though. But he had a flat top haircut....maybe former military? He let me handle multiple guns and didn't rush me. Granted the store wasn't busy at all. HOWEVER, their prices were very very high.

        I then went to Sportsman Warehouse in Brentwood as they have great prices and great selection. Got a few guns from them but their lines are insanely long and they are insanely slow.

        Then I found Glaser Arms and Zach. Got a pistol from him. Got online ammo through him ($10 for 1000 rounds). He was helpful and crazy crazy fast!! After spending like 2 hours wait and 1 hour to buy a gun at SW I was shocked that Glaser got me in and out in literally 15 minutes (maybe less). He wasn't huge for chit chat (which is totally fine but friendly enough and works fast...he's not there to be my best friend he's there to make money and help customers )

        Anyway, I drive the extra 25 miles each way to go to Glaser from now on. City Arms in PH also had much higher prices than Glaser. Glaser prices were basically the same as big store SW. Canyon and City Arms were at least 20% more. And Glaser does online ammo pickup. I wouldn't DARE ask Canyon!
        Last edited by TheNinja; 01-16-2023, 11:14 PM.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1