Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Pistol Caliber Carbine

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Angrysnarf
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 2860

    What would be better, dedicated glock lower or glock adapter in a normal 556 lower?

    Comment

    • #32
      71MUSTY
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2014
      • 7029

      Is a

      Only slaves don't need guns

      Originally posted by epilepticninja
      Americans vs. Democrats
      We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross


      We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.


      What doesn't kill me, better run

      Comment

      • #33
        Robert1234
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 3080

        Originally posted by Angrysnarf
        What would be better, dedicated glock lower or glock adapter in a normal 556 lower?
        Dedicated is always better.

        Comment

        • #34
          car15
          Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 495

          I really like the CMMG ARC conversion kits.

          Comment

          • #35
            sigstroker
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 19872

            Originally posted by Angrysnarf
            What would be better, dedicated glock lower or glock adapter in a normal 556 lower?
            Unless you have a registered machine gun, a dedicated lower.

            Comment

            • #36
              ThePlinker
              Member
              • Dec 2018
              • 176

              [QUOTE=ysr_racer;27121876]Yep, I've got two

              How long did it take you to get comfortable with that weird Mexifornia approved grip. I assume that styles negates the need for the stupid paddle?

              Comment

              • #37
                Mac Attack
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2008
                • 2127

                Originally posted by Angrysnarf
                What would be better, dedicated glock lower or glock adapter in a normal 556 lower?
                If you have a bunch of Glock mags then go with a Glock lower. If you don't have a bunch of Glock mags then I would suggest a standard lower and go with ENDOMAG conversion for PMags so you don't have to worry about an adapter.

                I have a registered SBR and had a 5" 9mm AR15 upper that I ran on it before selling the upper. I didn't want to fool with a glock magazine spacer on my SBR and I sure as hell did not want to buy/build a dedicated glock lower with a pistol brace. So I tried the ENDOMAGs and they ran great.

                Comment

                • #38
                  ysr_racer
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 12014

                  [QUOTE=ThePlinker;27137538]
                  Originally posted by ysr_racer
                  Yep, I've got two

                  How long did it take you to get comfortable with that weird Mexifornia approved grip. I assume that styles negates the need for the stupid paddle?
                  About five seconds. It's the same grip angle as any other shotgun or rifle with a wood stock.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1