With this "new" ammo background check rule, is there also now an ammo storage rule/requirement like it is with firearms to be locked in a safe if you have a minor in the home?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Storage Rules
Collapse
X
-
ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!Comment
-
LMAO
Thanx for the above !
Sarcasm is always funny when an element of truth is present!Comment
-
-
Dont ask, dont tell...God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
John 3:16
NRA,,, Lifer
United Air Epic Fail Video ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvgComment
-
more likely all gun parts will have to be stored as if they were guns.Comment
-
-
No, not yet.
Like most, I started early with my kids, teaching them how to shoot and gun safety. Now it's time to start with the grandkids.Last edited by golfish; 09-30-2021, 2:40 PM.It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
Happiness is a warm gun.
MLC, First 3Comment
-
I do too teach them. Now my youngest son is only 15 and I have no less than 20k of ammo in my garage. I would hate to have to buy lockers to store all of them. It is bad enough I have a huge Liberty safe in the garage and one in the bedroom. The wife does not appreciate the stuff I have.
I just wanted to make sure there is no storage law for ammo.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,122
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22252 users online. 72 members and 22180 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment