Ja see how he put down all the targets? Dang, I want one. That thing is a practical firearm.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Grease gun extremely controllable?
Collapse
X
-
Grease gun extremely controllable?
Tags: None -
Looks like fun.Comment
-
Two words come to mind: Urban Pacification
_________________________________________"If the American people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the law then they will conclude that neither are they." - Michael Cannon, Cato Inst. 2014

Comment
-
I've never shot one but they're well-known for their slow rate. They're relatively cheap as full autos go too, if you don't get a rare variant.
Another choice might be an M11/9. Here are 2 different slow fire variants.
Comment
-
-
M60s were notorious for runaway problems !Comment
-
-
There's a guy that shoots the sub gun matches at Rio Salado in Mesa that has one of those. He shoots it with surgical precision.Comment
-
I shot one in Vegas when I went out there for my bachelor party. It was probably the most fun I've ever had shooting a gun.Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
-
I’ve shot one and they are pretty darn controllable. Opposite end of the spectrum from a Glock 18. They’re super heavy too, I distinctly remember being shocked by the weight of the M3.Buying a safe and sane firework is like paying a hooker for a hug. I do not see the appeal in it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,548
Posts: 25,148,985
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19722 users online. 134 members and 19588 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment