It sounds pretty darn good so long as we could get the models we're interested in. Sign me up!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.308 PTR-91's
Collapse
X
-
Are you comparing the pre-PTR91, Inc. takeover (of JLD Enterprises) to post-takeover, or PTR91s vs. other HK91 clones?
I've heard mixed comments regarding quality of the JLD Enterprises rifles vs. the PTR91, Inc. rifles.Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn RandComment
-
These would be new PTR-91's. The models will be hit and miss.
Right now Im just hoping that the relationship I have with this distributor will guarantee me some rifles since PTR wont sell factory direct anymore.
If it works out it is likely that I will get them 2-3 at a time and they will be of varying models. At that time I will just let all that are interested know what I have.
Regarding the old JLD and new PTR. Biggest difference I see is the Navy lower that they use now that was not in use prior. JLD used a lot more surplus parts, while PTR manufactures more parts. Cant vouch for overall quality though, being that the JLD's I have seen were used while the PTR's were new, and I have fired a PTR but not a JLD.Comment
-
Def Interested, put me on the list.Originally posted by Soldier415I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.Originally posted by oaklanderI don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!Originally posted by ohsmilyI wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.Originally posted by hoffmangGoing after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
-GeneComment
-
Interested!A man who hasn't found something he is willing to die for is not fit to live.
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.Comment
-
The price would be very reasonable.
If I wanted to charge a high price I would just run out and get the ones that are available retail and resell them for a profit. It would definately be less work.
Payment would be money order, official check or credit cards.
I just want to make sure nobody gets too excited just yet. This guy has to get the rifles first, which he says he will. Then we will just see what I can get my hands on.Comment
-
I am currently looking for a PTR, don't have a deal yet so COUNT ME IN! I'm in Sacramento.
*ETA-
DIBS ON ANY AVAILABLE MSG VARIANTS!!!! DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBSLast edited by superjc; 05-20-2009, 6:10 PM.At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless.Comment
-
Yep I'd be interested. I'm wanting a PTR 91F. Would likely use a money order.Calguns range cleanups I have attended:
Spenceville Jan/Mar 2012
Davis Oct 2010
Davis Jun 2010
Foresthill Mar 2010
Foresthill Dec 2009
Foresthill Nov 2009
Panoche Oct 2009
Spenceville Aug 2009Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,752
Posts: 25,151,259
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10928 users online. 42 members and 10886 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment