Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Keymod vs M lok
Collapse
X
-
Either will work for range/duty use, outside of heavy mil use. Its really a non issue. My Noveske upper has KeyMod and don't feel hampered one bit. No reason to change.Comment
-
[emoji23] my comment was partly in jest. Own Glock myself and "like" it for what it is. A simple reliable design that was groundbreaking in the 80s. But it most certainly isn't and will never be perfection.Comment
-
Comment
-
HKeymod
This is the way.CRPA Lifetime MemberComment
-
-
-
Don't really care as I don't hang rails all over my handguards. Keymod handguards tend to be much less expensive as Mlok has taken the lion's share of the market though.I'm retired. That's right, retired. I don't want to hear about the cop who stopped you today or how you didn't think you should get a ticket. That just makes me grumpy!Comment
-
HEY! WHAT an idea!!! I think I'll switch mine from FDE, to a black & white theme!
Make it look like a Saturn V!
sigpicComment
-
Without getting into preferences, I read that the transition to M-Lok was due to Keymod not performing well in drop testing.
On a side note, Mlok is owned and licensed by Magpul whereas Keymod is open source.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,399
Posts: 25,147,405
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31144 users online. 155 members and 30989 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment