Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
What is wrong with Glock's???
Collapse
X
-
I dreamed of owning a (insert off roster gun here)...
Oh yeah....then the earth splits open with me on one side and the (off roster gun) on the other. Then appeared a large red-glowing pit with gavin newscum, diane frankenstein and governor "brown the drain" at the bottom of it, waving their pitchforks at me.
(Non caps intended) -
-
Member & Contributor CRPA/NRAComment
-
The apostrophe.Patience and fortitude conquer all things. -Ralph Waldo EmersonComment
-
"Screw U guys, I'm going home"...:the great Eric Cartman
10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore. <Trailerparktrash>Comment
-
- never shot a glock
- never even shot a full-size auto
- however GLOCK made the auto-pistol RELIABLE on the level of a revolver
- when they came out this was the big-deal about them, they simply worked
- I'm not an auto guy, but If I was, GLOCK would be it
- they just WORK
- they are like the TOYOTA of autos
- I CCW a revolver because I want reliability over capacity
- GLOCK would be the only auto I trusted and I've never even handled one
.Comment
-
I have Glocks (two 20s, 29, and 22/357 conv)and won't argue with you. My HKs' and German 220 and 226 hums along pretty darn good too.- never shot a glock
- never even shot a full-size auto
- however GLOCK made the auto-pistol RELIABLE on the level of a revolver
- when they came out this was the big-deal about them, they simply worked
- I'm not an auto guy, but If I was, GLOCK would be it
- they just WORK
- they are like the TOYOTA of autos
- I CCW a revolver because I want reliability over capacity
- GLOCK would be the only auto I trusted and I've never even handled one
.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,720
Posts: 25,150,801
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15307 users online. 129 members and 15178 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment