Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My mom needs help loading her mags...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    stevec223
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 1620

    I can think of a couple of pretty nice reasons I could load up her magazines.. Unfortunately it wood be a long distance farm implement... 😏😏
    Cheers... 😃😃🏄🏿⛷

    Comment

    • #62
      elx144
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2009
      • 1408

      I'm curious from a purely medical/scientific stance how many healthy kids she's raised. She looks like she could raise a good number of family members.

      Comment

      • #63
        theLBC
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Oct 2017
        • 7333

        Originally posted by el chivo
        those are pretty big.
        yeah, we're all thinking that

        Comment

        • #64
          desertjosh
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2011
          • 5749

          I love this thread so far lol
          Welcome to OT, where hypocrisy is King, outrage is Queen and the Kingdom is on the shores of the Denial River.

          __________________

          Comment

          • #65
            SonofWWIIDI
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2011
            • 21583

            I like Yorkshire terriers.

            Sorry, not sorry.
            🎺

            Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

            Comment

            • #66
              SmokieBear
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 548

              Well how bout her being my date to my friends wedding this Sunday?

              Comment

              • #67
                17+1
                Veteran Member
                • Jun 2010
                • 2847

                Originally posted by elx144
                I'm curious from a purely medical/scientific stance how many healthy kids she's raised. She looks like she could raise a good number of family members.
                She has 3 sons and 1 daughter (Widdle).

                Comment

                • #68
                  WiddleCabinet ma’am
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 2491

                  Originally posted by elx144
                  I'm curious from a purely medical/scientific stance how many healthy kids she's raised. She looks like she could raise a good number of family members.
                  4, all C-sections.

                  Originally posted by SonofWWIIDI
                  I like Yorkshire terriers.

                  Originally posted by SmokieBear
                  Well how bout her being my date to my friends wedding this Sunday?

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    SonofWWIIDI
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 21583

                    Originally posted by Widdle
                    4, all C-sections.


                    Sorry, not sorry.
                    🎺

                    Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      Cokebottle
                      Señor Member
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 32373

                      So, um, Widdle....
                      Did you ever get the desire to have any half-brothers or sisters?
                      - Rich

                      Originally posted by dantodd
                      A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        Cokebottle
                        Señor Member
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 32373

                        Originally posted by Widdle
                        Married men need not apply.

                        But all you single men, please, help a GYLF out...
                        Don't worry... I won't be married for long after my wife sees this thread
                        - Rich

                        Originally posted by dantodd
                        A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          Steve1968LS2
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 9275

                          Originally posted by 17+1
                          Buy her a revolver and show her how to hone the bores in the cylinder.
                          I got my mom a 38 +p revolver and took her little Walther .380 (James Bond gun) she had..

                          She's WAY WAY more comfortable loading it, checking if it's loaded, operating it and even shooting it.

                          Semi-autos are bad ideas for those that aren't going to practice with them or are easily confused by more complicated firearms.
                          Originally posted by tony270
                          It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
                          Member: Patron member NRA, lifetime member SAF, CRPA

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            alpha_romeo_XV
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 3138

                            We need more women on CG so there can more entertaining threads like this.

                            Guys are played so easily, this was never about magazines, or what caliber, or whether revolver or semi.

                            So what happened to your dad, her 1st husband? Or were there more?

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              painkiller
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 940

                              Are you trying to score BP a date?
                              everyone has a phtographic memory,some just dont have the film

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                Gundiver
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2016
                                • 1030

                                OMG you guys are such dorks missing the point. Sorry I'm taken. My dad is too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1