Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
My mom needs help loading her mags...
Collapse
X
-
I am 6'5sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
-
- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
-
Forget the sister, mom has got it going on.sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
- Rich

Originally posted by dantoddA just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.Comment
-
Comment
-
Thanks for the compliment.
I’m currently living the bachelor lifestyle.
I she ever gets down toward Santa Clara, I’d be happy to take her to the range...and to lunch/dinner.
Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
I didn't feel the need to check this thread until it went to 3 pages and thought "something's up with that"
man you guys are dense!
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,488
Posts: 25,148,321
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18607 users online. 108 members and 18499 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment