Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Failure to prosecute ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    BigStiCK
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 3790

    Originally posted by ar15barrels
    I'm all good with diverting some of the food stamps and welfare funds to go after the low-hanging-fruit criminals.
    We also need to re-vamp the prison systems to make them self sustaining.
    Each prisoner should be paying for the costs the prisons are incurring to keep the prisoners locked up.
    Figure out a way to sell prisoner labor to private industry and let the prisons become self sufficient.
    Road repair, while simultaneously slashing the bloated Cal-Trans budget.
    Win-Win.

    P.s. Never Happen.
    Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.

    ~Pope John Paul II

    Comment

    • #32
      CinnamonBear723
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 1874

      Originally posted by BigStiCK
      Road repair, while simultaneously slashing the bloated Cal-Trans budget.
      Win-Win.

      P.s. Never Happen.
      I've always been an advocate for prisoner labor. Heck, it might even teach them a job skill or two so they have a foundation to get a job when they get out. It has the added benefit of letting them work days off, and we the tax payers get cheap labor.

      Comment

      • #33
        EMP3
        Member
        • Aug 2018
        • 343

        Originally posted by GW
        " Hi, I'm Melvin in San Quentin,. How can I help you?"
        Thanks. I needed a morning laugh.

        Comment

        • #34
          EMP3
          Member
          • Aug 2018
          • 343

          Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
          I've always been an advocate for prisoner labor. Heck, it might even teach them a job skill or two so they have a foundation to get a job when they get out. It has the added benefit of letting them work days off, and we the tax payers get cheap labor.

          I agree. Get 'em busy carrying cement & bricks to masons building President Trump's tall wall.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1