Yeah I think 200 rounds or thereabouts is a pretty common number trackcage. I have a couple that I know are right there... one trip to the range with a new gun to me is a 150-200 round deal, particularly if it's a defensive handgun in a common caliber. A couple boxes of FMJ and a box or two of Federal HST.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New guy with Marketplace question
Collapse
X
-
I wouldn't necessarily doubt someone's account of how they've(not) fired their gun. I, myself, have had firearms that sat for months to over a year without being fired. Check the feedback.Comment
-
I fire all my guns within 24 hours of picking them up. I question everyone, including the posters in this thread, who says they own a gun they've never fired. :-)NRA Patron Member
I've written up my ongoing adventures as I learn to hunt.
Yes, you CAN fit a case of shotgun shells into a .50cal ammo can.
I think i found an optimal solution for ammo can labeling.
I made this target for the NRA's Marksman pistol test. I think it's a lot better than the paper plate they suggest.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,581
Posts: 25,149,453
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 39082 users online. 107 members and 38975 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment