Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Question about what to do with ammo
Collapse
X
-
Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God -
Watch this, you will get the point when you see it.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.Comment
-
That would actually be 1 bullet every 30 days .
Bweise says "I have to say the situation was not at all helped by 22 yr old former Airsoft douches who kept touting here, "But possession is not illegal!" "
Fighting on the internet is like being in the special Olympics , everybody wins but your still retarded.
Librarian " Calguns is not a 'general discussion board".Comment
-
someone from here might contact you to meet at a vendor to sell your ammoComment
-
-
gunbroker to someone not in caComment
-
I thought the ski law went into effect in 2019. I see January 1st 2018 I can't sell ammo to a friend, it give it away. Of course that unless we are at a range, then I can give him all he wants to shoot, but he can't take any home. Good news, if you call it that, reloading supplies exempt from online purchasing laws. I buy mine local anyway, nice guy owns the store so I support him and with delivery fees price the same. I believe if the burden of buying ammo gets to difficult, a court will strike the law down. Won't be long you will need to hire a lawyer to sort out your guns and ammo.
Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TapatalkComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,632
Posts: 25,149,877
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24386 users online. 143 members and 24243 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment