Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FML: My LGS Supports Antifa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sethrus
    Member
    • Mar 2017
    • 103

    Oh, the business had friends do that! No doubt.

    Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • njineermike
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2010
      • 9784

      Originally posted by Narutakikun
      Well, my Yelp review was removed after it was reported "by the Yelp community" (i.e. by GFOS).

      Hmph.
      Thanks the reason I dont use yelp. Its not unbiased in any way, and can be easily manipulated. But at least you tried. Just proves how bad a business can be and still be up and running.
      Originally posted by Kestryll
      Dude went full CNN...
      Peace, love, and heavy weapons. Sometimes you have to be insistent." - David Lee Roth

      Comment

      • BTFlyer
        Member
        • Jun 2017
        • 233

        Yelp loves it when a company gets a bad review....they then have to pay for yelp subscription services to get it removed...it's a very clever scam

        Comment

        • barnburner13
          Junior Member
          • Jul 2017
          • 1

          Originally posted by CoopsDad
          The redneck revolt and john brown folks can go back to licking windows. I support the folks who fly the rainbow Gadsen- the enemy of my enemy is my ally. Plus I wholeheartedly support the right to armed self defense for ANYONE being attacked for their race, religion, political affiliation, gender, ethnicity or sexual preference. Like one of the t-shirts on the internet says "armed gays don't get bashed".

          I may not support your cause but I support your right to hold it dear without the danger of being victimized.
          this is literally what Redneck Revolt is about Anti Racism and community defense/strengthening.

          Comment

          • MarikinaMan
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2015
            • 4864

            Originally posted by njineermike

            I remember a time when men acted like men instead of like this.
            Yelp is social media. This forum is social media.

            What does manhood have to do with his decision not to spend his money at a business that supports politics he disagrees with? His power is his wallet in this situation.

            I agree that telling management would've been good. But questioning masculinity? Really? Personally, I may have walked out in disgust before I said anything.

            Your statement makes you sound like a Neanderthal.
            Last edited by MarikinaMan; 07-22-2017, 7:33 AM.

            Comment

            • njineermike
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2010
              • 9784

              Originally posted by MarikinaMan
              Yelp is social media. This forum is social media.

              What does manhood have to do with his decision not to spend his money at a business that supports politics he disagrees with? His power is his wallet in this situation.

              I agree that telling management would've been good. But questioning masculinity? Really? Personally, I may have walked out in disgust before I said anything.

              Your statement makes you sound like a Neanderthal.
              Me no care what little girl think.
              Originally posted by Kestryll
              Dude went full CNN...
              Peace, love, and heavy weapons. Sometimes you have to be insistent." - David Lee Roth

              Comment

              • ja308
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Nov 2009
                • 12660

                Its good procedure to let someone inside the store know why you are not going to buy their product or service.

                recently I made a stop at the Allen Edmunds shoe company with idea of buying another pair of dress shoes. Just as I was about to enter I see the sign " No Guns,Knives or weapons".

                My 1st instinct was to walk back to the rental and leave, instead I walked back and told the clerk they just lost a sale because of the sign.
                Later I called the company where I was informed thats the policy for every store..


                As a sideline a guest host for Rush (mark Belling) was talking about Allen Edmunds being a local shoe manufacture'er that needed support. Bet He didn't know about Allen Edmunds policy of endangering every customer who entered the store!

                for the OP you did the right thing! These commies should be out of business!
                Last edited by ja308; 07-22-2017, 10:29 AM.

                Comment

                • kcheung2
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 4387

                  Originally posted by barnburner13
                  this is literally what Redneck Revolt is about Anti Racism and community defense/strengthening.
                  Hi M1ckDelta! Couldn't stay away, huh?

                  Last edited by kcheung2; 07-22-2017, 11:28 AM.
                  ---------------------
                  "There is no "best." If there was, everyone here would own that one, and no other." - DSB

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1