Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Backpack Rifles, What do you have? Pics?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    spoof145
    Member
    • Dec 2013
    • 352

    How did you lose your hands?
    I was a puppeteer, doing a show as 2 dogs. The ATF shot them.
    -Some guy on the internet.

    Comment

    • #32
      speedrrracer
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 3355

      Originally posted by UberPatriot

      Originally posted by Originally Posted by speedrrracer
      http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps89f26712.jpg
      Does the 17hmr setup use 10-22 mags and bolt?
      10-22 mags work fine for the 17hmr. It uses a Volquartsen bolt; I don't know if a 10-22 bolt would work.

      Comment

      • #33
        CandG
        Spent $299 for this text!
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Apr 2014
        • 16970

        If I lived in the land of the free, it would be this!

        Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


        Comment

        • #34
          Whiterabbit
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2010
          • 7599

          For me it is a handi rifle 12ga.

          If in backpack, weight is paramount. That thing weighs nothing, can shoot slugs and shot, even 3.5" shells if I feel masochistic.

          Comment

          • #35
            SVT-40
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2008
            • 12907





            Last edited by SVT-40; 01-24-2017, 3:55 PM.
            Poke'm with a stick!


            Originally posted by fiddletown
            What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.

            Comment

            • #36
              Q
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2006
              • 6668

              Thinking about getting a mgi upper for 458 but I'd probably use 22 and 9 most.
              2024 New Year?s resolution will be no posting..

              Comment

              • #37
                Gary13
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 1523

                I had a Gen 1 Sub2000 using Glock 17 mags. Ended up selling it. Just did not like it that much. I would be interested in a Su-16CA.

                Comment

                • #38
                  TheGaut
                  Member
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 190

                  I'm pretty sure it's illegal in California......

                  -Galvin JewsCum

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    CSACANNONEER
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 44094

                    I just have a M6 and a few Winchester 1906s that work great as pack guns.
                    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                    California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
                    Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
                    Utah CCW Instructor


                    Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

                    sigpic
                    CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

                    KM6WLV

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      NATEWA
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 5977

                      I'll take a pic tomorrow. Kel tec su16 ca with extended butt pad. Quick release mount, and trs 25. Also picked up a takedown pin from eBay.

                      I've thought about doing a rattle can paint job. I have the spray paint and stencils but not positive I want to spray it.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        SirThoreth
                        Junior Member
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 21

                        Originally posted by smle-man
                        I backpacked the front range in CO with a 16" Rossi 92 .357 attached to my pack frame barrel down. Easily pulled up and out if needed. I now carry an M6.
                        My M6 is by far my favorite firearm.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1